Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    what new info has he given us? he said flow will be out soon. anyone of us on here can pretend we know flow personally and say he will be home soon. what happens when we get to 2018 and flow still isnt out of jail and we haven't heard anything new about the case? then what?
    Atleast we'll have Tha Carter V by the time flow get released

Comment

• Originally posted by Tune Up View Post
      Atleast we'll have Tha Carter V by the time flow get released
      We wont

Comment

• Originally posted by Rg198526 View Post
        I can understand what you saying but 1st of all he was the only one updating us in 2013 wen flow was in jail so why would he be lying now? 2nd Do you really think a grown man comes to a forum with 40 followers spending his time to impress us for what?
        But still i cant understand is why is his team not giving any information...even if he s not coming out there most of bin a courthearing or something.
        fee needs to be more vocal

Comment

• Flow bodied that inkredible verse on Wayne mixtape

I'm listening to it again right now and just wanted to point it out again if anyone wants to go back and listen

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            Flow bodied that inkredible verse on Wayne mixtape

I'm listening to it again right now and just wanted to point it out again if anyone wants to go back and listen
            That's the verse that made me a Flow fan. Still listen to flow almost daily

Comment

• Really? Inkredible?

I thought that shit was wack af. Wayne bodied all them niggaz.

But the Aaliyah freestyle was lit af. That shit made me like Flow.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                Really? Inkredible?

I still give the edge to Wayne on it but flow did his thing. And yes that freestyle is his best I think. Still love his hard in the paint remix too

Comment

Really? Inkredible?

wayne bodies everyone so thats not new but flow still had a crazy verse on that song

Comment

Really? Inkredible?

agree with this aaliyah freestyle is the song that made me interested in this guy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• do slim boogie and all them other flames members still rap?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        do slim boogie and all them other flames members still rap?
                        Yeah they still do...Now flow is gone shotty and boogie are back makin music together

Comment

• Originally posted by Rg198526 View Post
                          Yeah they still do...Now flow is gone shotty and boogie are back makin music together
                          they were all cool even when flow was out of jail

Comment

Working...
                          X