• Show
Clear All

• Flow smacked a bitch on Magic.

POW!

Comment

• Flow murdered it... Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Is a pig pussy pork? do bears be shittin in the woods and wipe they ass with a rabbit when they finish?

Comment

• "Please walk away before we stomp your ass, everyday is halloween and you can get your pumpkin smash"
          Loll DAMN !! Flow SNAPPED on "Magic" !!!
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Nigga's sleep, his followers gon jump! Wish they had gates on this shit tho
            Yah...gates would've been dope bruh
            I'm hyped as shit that Flow killed (imo) Wayne on this one tho, hope he'll get twice as exposure than S4TW

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Oh, and did Flow took out the "W" outta his name or did sumeone fucked up at Young Money office with tha spellin' ??

Edit : They spelled it "Flo" on D4
            "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
              Yah...gates would've been dope bruh
              I'm hyped as shit that Flow killed (imo) Wayne on this one tho, hope he'll get twice as exposure than S4TW

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Oh, and did Flow took out the "W" outta his name or did sumeone fucked up at Young Money office with tha spellin' ??

Edit : They spelled it "Flo" on D4
              Spelling I think, They even fucked up the track numbers

whoever uploaded that pic must've been on some glue sniffin shit

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                Spelling I think, They even fucked up the track numbers

whoever uploaded that pic must've been on some glue sniffin shit
                That's what i tought lol, "Flo" felt wrong af
                Anyway hope sumbody filmed tha session where they recorded tha joint and they'll youtube it soon...don't even think ive seen footage of Wayne and Flow 2gether yet

Comment

They recorded more than one track. He was suppose to have a "Few" verses on D4, but they only put one. I guess Flow will use the other tracks for his next solo mixtape
                  Or maybe those verses will be on IANAHB2 or Birdman's album

---------- Post added at 07:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Just uploaded "Magic " on Youtube for those who didn't get a chance to listen to D4 yet

Comment

• Flow was good on Magic, didn't think he killed Wayne by any means IMO. I thought flows verse on S4TW was better.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                      Flow was good on Magic, didn't think he killed Wayne by any means IMO. I thought flows verse on S4TW was better.
                      Him and Cole were da best features tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                        Him and Cole were da best features tbh
                        That's not saying much though haha. But I agree with you 100%, those 2 features were dope. Wayne holdin it down for Flow, letting him feature on one song and shouting him out on A Dedication, hopefully flow will gain a lot more fans.

Comment

• Flow got the best 'feature' on D4. What's J Cole to a motha fucka like Flow can you plz remind me?

Comment

Working...
                          X