Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    Went searching for 2 missing tracks, and apparently they're not on Datpiff due to copyrights Know where I can find them?
    i don't have them too

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
      And I smoke more than that skinny nigga from Pittsburgh"
      Flow throwin shots at all kinda niggas on this tape lmao
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

This wasn't a solo mixtape, this was pretty much to put everyone in N.O on that he came up with. Everyone prefers Heroic vol.1 because it was a solo mixtape, and only had a few features. And did you download the Flow only version for this mixtape?

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

"And I smoke more than that skinny nigga from Pittsburgh"
        lool that was a funny line. my problem wasnt so much the featuresbut i didnt feel he went as hard like i didnt get reminded of the BLATT or switch dat type flows. might DL the solo edit tho

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

You should, it's a lot better to hear for me.
          haha ok then i will

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

• I saw this a while back and forgot to post, you guys know Flow has or had a datpiff account. He was commenting on his earlier tapes.

Comment

lol nobody does.
              damn that's depressing

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                Just got home from work, listened to it three times during the shift. Don't come at me for this but..

I didn't like it as much as I though I was going to. First, all the pushbacks kinda put a bad taste in your mouth Since it wasnt a FG mixtape, I was thinking maybe we'd get some dope solo tracks, no. A feature on almost every song

Not trying to shit on the tape, but that wasn't nearly what I was expecting. Compared to Heroic, Heroic smashes it. I can give WOLF an honest 6.5/10

Still some dope songs tho. KB24, if you're still wondering. He calls out Common on Wild Wild East.

Thx 4 honest feedback

Comment

• You need Flow only songs? I can make just tell me which ones.

Comment

• "I got that wordplay, that's why they want my dicktionary"

Comment

What your favorite track on the mixtape danny? Other than wild wild east since that's a lot of peoples favorite track.
                      I'm not sure man, because the songs which Flow killed, the feature(s) ruined it

But Wild Wild East bangs

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        I'm not sure man, because the songs which Flow killed, the feature(s) ruined it

But Wild Wild East bangs
                        Donwload that Flow only version, w/ the hooks. Amazing mixtape that way.

Comment

• To both of you ^

I already did, but I haven't had chance to listen to it yet.

I download the official one yesterday morning and listened to it like 3 times. Then the Flow only version dropped, so I downloaded it but I've just been playing "Wild Wild East" all last night and today.

Comment

Working...
                          X