• Show
Clear All

• flow was dead serious talkin bout bodying young thug

Comment

• Damn.

Flow having an off day..

Comment

• God damn it Flow you idiot

Lil Wayne?s YMCMB Artist Flow Wanted In New Orleans Double Murder | Welcome to Kollegekidd.com

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          Niggas saying flow killed his own homie smh https://twitter.com/yungrick_3/statu...51866535063553
          So one of the dudes he supposedly murdered is that Muddy nigga? Cuz Bonka was tweeting RIP and all this shit all day about Muddy when he was killed. That is fucked up if Flow did it.

Comment

• Don't really believe this tbh
            Bet you we hear that flow x wayne collab now within' two weeks tho
            Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

• Damn Flow, i hope it's not him tho..

Also i heard who got killed was Flow's homie, is it possible that he did that to him and posted on insta about him..? Or it's different person
              Last edited by Mind`; 06-03-2015, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Flows homie was ALLEGEDLY killed and set up by flow

What makes it more sad is even if it wasn't him all I see is tweets saying New Orleans don't fuck with flow anymore. Shit crazy
                  Wtf he was thinking damn...

Tbh go read his insta comments, guys want his head damn.
                  Last edited by Mind`; 06-03-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Niggas saying flow killed his own homie smh https://twitter.com/yungrick_3/statu...51866535063553
                    First of all, Flow didnt kill anyone. 2nd, Buddy was Flows homie. No one knows what happened tho. Ppl become enemies everyday in Nola. In the video, it appears that Flow was there at the time of the shooting. But if you look closely, u will see, the other guy is the one carrying the rifle. So, did Flow send the hit? Or did the dude do that shit on his own? Nobody knows. The truth of the matter is, FLow is an easy target, considering his appearance, his past, his fame, his lyrics.So, whats really going on is, The police cant exactly say who did what, but since they have a make on Flow, they think he will talk and say what happened. But he wont.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                    So one of the dudes he supposedly murdered is that Muddy nigga? Cuz Bonka was tweeting RIP and all this shit all day about Muddy when he was killed. That is fucked up if Flow did it.
                    Yes, Muddy Cup Buddy was his name and his lil bro. Both died obviously. Yes Buddy was Flows friend.
                    But like i said, niggas become enemies everyday in Nola.
                    U dont know what Buddy did to Flow. So maybe he derserved it, maybe he didnt. We dont know.

Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
                    Don't really believe this tbh
                    Bet you we hear that flow x wayne collab now within' two weeks tho
                    If u dont believe this shit is real, then youre just fkn stupid. lmao.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    I dont wanna believe it either, but its real.

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                    Flows homie was ALLEGEDLY killed and set up by flow

What makes it more sad is even if it wasn't him all I see is tweets saying New Orleans don't fuck with flow anymore. Shit crazy
                    Thats just a bunch of fkn idiots gossiping that dont know wtf happened yet.
                    Nola will always fuck with Flow. And i bet you when FLow beats this shit, 90% of them niggas talking shit will be right back on his dick. Niggas gossip worse than bitches. And Nola is full of em & snitches.

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    At the end of the day, FLOW didnt kill anybody. PERIOD.

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
                    Wtf he was thinking damn...

Tbh go read his insta comments, guys want his head damn.
                    Anybody talkin shit on social media aint pulling no triggers bro.
                    Thats all they doing is bumping their gums.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooTattoo View Post
                      First of all, Flow didnt kill anyone.

At the end of the day, FLOW didnt kill anybody. PERIOD.
                      You just contradicted what you insulted me for slut
                      run along now
                      Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

• So you're saying Flow had at least some part in his death. If they started a new beef it is what it is, still shouldn't go on Instagram and shit saying RIP and all this shit if he had something to do with it

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
                          You just contradicted what you insulted me for slut
                          run along now
                          I said the same thing u idiot. Learn how to read fuck boy.

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                          So you're saying Flow had at least some part in his death. If they started a new beef it is what it is, still shouldn't go on Instagram and shit saying RIP and all this shit if he had something to do with it
                          I never said no such thing.

Comment

Working...
                          X