• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Since i'm Young Money, you better respect em
    Drake, when i see Common bitch ass i'mma smack him

Comment

• Tape is fuckin dope tbh
      [IMG]Blessed Is The Mind Who Walks Not In The Counsil Of The Ungodly!!
      Keep Pussy Niggas From By Me.
      God Bless The Dead And Protection For He Who Try Me

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        lol aight

and flow needa drop those bonus tracks, but they suck at release dates
        the bonus tracks are prolly gona get pushed back
        but the mixtape for now on replay so im good
        "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

I would ask niyo, he'd probably have info on it, but I need my laptop
          is ur sister like holding ur shit ransom or something?

Comment

Lol nah I fell asleep, and I woke up and it was gone. But she took it with her
            awww damn u shoulda threw that shit on the pod or ya phone

Comment

• So anyone has the Wolf cover in high resolution? Need that for my iTunes.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

It'd better be solo tracks...
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Just got home from work, listened to it three times during the shift. Don't come at me for this but..

I didn't like it as much as I though I was going to. First, all the pushbacks kinda put a bad taste in your mouth Since it wasnt a FG mixtape, I was thinking maybe we'd get some dope solo tracks, no. A feature on almost every song

Not trying to shit on the tape, but that wasn't nearly what I was expecting. Compared to Heroic, Heroic smashes it. I can give WOLF an honest 6.5/10

Still some dope songs tho. KB24, if you're still wondering. He calls out Common on Wild Wild East.

Comment

Everyone feels that way, that's why we got the Flow only. The features ruined the mixtape. But as long as I have a flow only, and keep the songs that actually had good features. I can bump this all day
                    Yea you guys have been going almonds on this thread lately so I haven't really looked in here.

There's only like three or four people I try to pay attention to in here. The rest are just somewhat annoying.

Comment

Yeah the features ruined the entire mixtape, someone made a flow only a few pages back and it's dope. I'll find it for you if you haven't found the link already.

Edit: Here it is Flow - Wolf [LWHQ_Aleks].rar sounds so much better

The normal songs I kept was the track with kvn gates, wild wild east, and the intro because rocky's chorus at the end was dope. And I added I don't like, and trouble to my mixtape.
                      Yea I've asked for it twice already I think and it keeps getting buried. Can you PM it? Is this one here with or without hooks?

Comment

The one I just gave you doesn't have some of the hooks but some of the hooks are useless, it's just the music playing and 12 or boogie talking while the beat goes, then flow goes in. It's not like that for all the songs with the chorus but some of them. Do you wanna just download that one^, or do you want me to get the one with the chorus's? There's not really a big difference between them though. Like on Bet dat on this one, there's no chorus, it's just flow's verse. And on that money track it has a little bit of his chorus but not before and after flow's verse.
                        I mean, for the most part, everyone Flow works with is garbage, IMO. So hook me up with Flow only, no hooks or anything, just him. If you can find it

Comment

The one I just quoted you with is it. Tell me what you think when you download, and finish listening to it.
                          On my phone.

Just gonna surf the rest of the forum quick, see what's up. Then get to sleep, long day

Ill DL it tomorrow and let you know this time tomorrow after work.

Good lookin.

Comment

Working...
                          X