Flow aka The Esho Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
    Loll Flow is WAY crazier than wayne, that nigga poppin' Xanax WITH Surp WITH weed...
    That dude is a little druggy if u ask me, but as long as he raps like this who cares lol
    Just hope the drugs dont kill him. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Gang View Post
      Did Tiffany Shante ever find sumone 2 record dat video?
      No idea...and lol i facebooked that shit about Withney Houston too haha wasnt even in a song but still dope
      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        I'm Weird is dope AF
        dope verses 4m both him & double G but the hook is too much 4 me personally

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
          ^^^^ Flame gang, kevin davis never got the chance to shoot the vid, they were suppose to do it like 2 weeks ago but Flow was doing last mintue recording for wolf so they never got the chance too.
          Yall prob discussed it already but am i tha only one who was disapointed af with tha "Retawdid" video...?? shit was bad even for a youtube rapper...
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            I'm Weird is dope AF
            That beat >>>> My beats be jumping when i play that lol

Comment

He gonna die soon if he keeps drinking painkillers like that

Didn't wayne tell him no pills or something?
              I swear he tweeted something along those lines awhile back.

Anything new about "Bomb A$$ Weed" video? If its even happening?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                That beat >>>> My beats be jumping when i play that lol
                Aleks i just repped you, im bumpin' tha Flow only tape you made, props bruh bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                  Aleks i just repped you, im bumpin' tha Flow only tape you made, props bruh bruh
                  Appreciate it bruh!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Yunglilbomb;932290]Yall prob discussed it already but am i tha only one who was disapointed af with tha "Retawdid" video...?? shit was bad even for a youtube rapper...[/QUOTE

Ya tha directing was shitty & I was seriously expecting more 4 this video than wut we got. Track still bangs tho

Comment

Yeah it was bad, I really wanted Kevin Davis to shoot that. Random Kush 4 dvd commercial at the end too..
                      Yeah i mean, they didnt even switched spots, it was in front of tha phantom tha whole ti,e...And that nigga Flow gotta be a skinny ass dude to always wear a shirt over his hoodie and still look slim as shit haha

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Flame Gang;932300]
                      Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
                      Yall prob discussed it already but am i tha only one who was disapointed af with tha "Retawdid" video...?? shit was bad even for a youtube rapper...[/QUOTE

Ya tha directing was shitty & I was seriously expecting more 4 this video than wut we got. Track still bangs tho
                      Yah me too i was expectin some MTV/BET worthy type of vid...

Comment

@Flame Gang they already shot the bomb ass weed video apparently, no release date on when it drops though.
                        do u suppose dem clips u posted on page 88 were shots 4m dat video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                          Appreciate it bruh!
                          haha no prob

Comment

Working...
                          X