Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just wanna hear wayne solo and euro and flow verses, it should leak very soon

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• I just heard One Time on youtube. Was it already out?

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
        I just heard One Time on youtube. Was it already out?
        that's lil twist and YG right? if so yes.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          that's lil twist and YG right? if so yes.
          Yea.. Gay.

Comment

• I hope moment gonna leak today..

Comment

• They release on a Tuesday for a reason.

Comment

• if YM management had half a brain they would have done a smart collaborative marketing technique with the new 300 movie and push a few more copies out but we all know how Cortez and them are.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

if YM management had half a brain they would have done a smart collaborative marketing technique with the new 300 movie and push a few more copies out but we all know how Cortez and them are.
                  and how are they? lol, they music video for we alright has a scene which is similar to wolf of wall street, might be a little promotion, dunno. but YM definitly promotes everything, just listen to baby, nearly everything he says in interviews is about YM and upcoming projects
                  but i'm fine with the non-promotion, the traklist doesn't deserve much more IMO lol

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    and how are they? lol, they music video for we alright has a scene which is similar to wolf of wall street, might be a little promotion, dunno. but YM definitly promotes everything, just listen to baby, nearly everything he says in interviews is about YM and upcoming projects
                    but i'm fine with the non-promotion, the traklist doesn't deserve much more IMO lol

the movies called 300:Rise Of An Empire similar to the album if they put a lot of effort into this album made some hard hitting songs they could have featured some songs in the movie and a collaboration between the production company and YM management would do some good.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

the movies called 300:Rise Of An Empire similar to the album if they put a lot of effort into this album made some hard hitting songs they could have featured some songs in the movie and a collaboration between the production company and YM management would do some good.
                      shit forgot bout the rise of an empire, smh at me for that
                      but tbh the music wouldn't fit to the movie, the movie is an epic movie, no wayne/drake/tyga/nicki/baby/twist/euro/cory/mack/gudda would fit to it haha

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        shit forgot bout the rise of an empire, smh at me for that
                        but tbh the music wouldn't fit to the movie, the movie is an epic movie, no wayne/drake/tyga/nicki/baby/twist/euro/cory/mack/gudda would fit to it haha
                        thats true but then again with the right production and all it could be to damn good man

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I really expect this today... Let's see what happens

Comment

Working...
                          X