• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need some advice...and help!

Originally posted by dipsetbitch
    whats her facebook i'll holler at her
    You can't be serious?

but @Mr.X what did she say? I think you should just say something to her in school, just alotta small talk.
    Don't walk up to her and be like "Yo I'm so-n-so from Facebook" lol

Comment

I really know what you feel dawg, have this girl I want bad too but never talked to. Except if you're sure she ll like you (like attracted to you) then don't do facebook. It seems like a good idea but trust me it isn't. No matter how you word your message she'll always rather you talk to her (even if when you do you re kinda lost for words). Trust me
      Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

@Mr X. So ur Bisexual Now?
        For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Free_Tune
          @Mr X. So ur Bisexual Now?
          hahahah u want beef dnt you

Comment

Originally posted by GypsyStar
            I dunno if its a good idea to start something on the net....she might end up only talking to you on the net and not wanting to deal w/you in real life....
            Co sign. She may feel you're shy if you only talk to her over the internet. Get dressed up nicely, fresh breath, and ask her out. Make sure you get the point across that you're serious about getting with her.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
              I dunno if its a good idea to start something on the net....she might end up only talking to you on the net and not wanting to deal w/you in real life....
              Co sign. She may feel you're shy if you only talk to her over the internet. Get dressed up nicely, fresh breath, and ask her out. Make sure you get the point across that you're serious about getting with her.
              yea but ima start talkin 2 her when school starts...so i dont think it would be a bad idea if i added her...and then just talk a lil...so then i wouldnt be as nervous/shy in person

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
                yea but ima start talkin 2 her when school starts...so i dont think it would be a bad idea if i added her...and then just talk a lil...so then i wouldnt be as nervous/shy in person
                best idea ever you get to know her over the net a bit so its not weird when you talk to her in school randomly take it slow from there till

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein
                  best idea ever you get to know her over the net a bit so its not weird when you talk to her in school randomly take it slow from there till

yea exactly....i just hope she gets on soon!! she was on yesterday...then i sent her a FR later at night...

Comment

Yeah I mean talk to her online too, but talk to her in person and on the phone more. Good luck

Comment

Yeah I mean talk to her online too, but talk to her in person and on the phone more. Good luck
                      yea..i hope 2 get her #....thx!!!

Comment

[quote=Mr Xclusive]
                        Originally posted by "Mr Xclusive":23nxbvw6
                        yea..i hope 2 get her #....thx!!! [/quote:23nxbvw6]
                        if you dont dw according to free_tune your bi so theres plenty of men

Comment

Not sure if you still need advice or whatever. But have you ever talked to her on facebook or no? But i would just either ask how her spring breaks going to start convo. OR maybe ask about homework you have in one of yalls classes to start convo!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X