No announcement yet.

September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: September 11, 2001. Conspiracy Theory.

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
    There is No Theory For The Bombing. It was Just A Terrorist Attack. These Idiots That Make These Vids Need To Be Put On A Field And Shot.
    My Opinion.
    Opinion...cannot compute....BAN HAMMER..

lol Just kidding. But honestly, did you watch the video and you didn't feel any different after watching it, like "Hmmm...Maybe the government IS hiding something?"

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Have you even watched it lol?
      LOL. No

But Still This Is Bullcrap. People Trying To Make Conspiracies About Everything. My 1st Comment I Was Talking About Conspiracy Theory's In General. Sorry if My Comment Mislead You Guys.

Comment

LOL. No

But Still This Is Bullcrap. People Trying To Make Conspiracies About Everything. My 1st Comment I Was Talking About Conspiracy Theory's In General. Sorry if My Comment Mislead You Guys.
        Haha trust me when/if you ever are bored and have a hour and half on your time. Watch it, it'll change your view and probably decision on it, trust me.

Comment

There is No Theory For The Bombing. It was Just A Terrorist Attack. These Idiots That Make These Vids Need To Be Put On A Field And Shot.
          Not really. Go talk to a professional demolition person, the angle and speed that both towers fell was impossible for a structure that big in mass and volume. They fell to the ground compromising and inwards. Look at other tapes of Building collapsing because of explosives you will see very similar things, Do the same with building being hit with planes it will be the complete opposite because it takes minutes for that to happen, not seconds

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Haha trust me when/if you ever are bored and have a hour and half on your time. Watch it, it'll change your view and probably decision on it, trust me.
            I'll Probably Watch It Later, & Then Post What I Thought.

Good Topic For Debate Though

Comment

so the government did all this and then sent troops to iraq and all those places for what's abt to be 9 years ? thats going a little bit too far ..
              ill watch it sometime, but you guys dont know the truth. lil wayne was driving the plane and magically this disappeared before crashing .. thats why he raps abt being high and shit, tick tick tick im the bomb.. get it? all subliminal msgs that point to weezy... yeah bet cha aint know that...

calm down people it's a joke. The reality is, i dont believe it and it's just sad people actually take time to do this, and the ppl that watch.. ahh well even i have, but it's just outta boredness ... We just need to respect opinions, and if it's true or not we will never know my fellow YoungMoneyians but we have to respect the fact that people did die.. and ppl are still dying by terrorists attacks, war, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamerson View Post
                so the government did all this and then sent troops to iraq and all those places for what's abt to be 9 years ? thats going a little bit too far ..
                ill watch it sometime, but you guys dont know the truth. lil wayne was driving the plane and magically this disappeared before crashing .. thats why he raps abt being high and shit, tick tick tick im the bomb.. get it? all subliminal msgs that point to weezy... yeah bet cha aint know that...

calm down people it's a joke. The reality is, i dont believe it and it's just sad people actually take time to do this, and the ppl that watch.. ahh well even i have, but it's just outta boredness ... We just need to have respect opinions, and if it's true or not we will never know my fellow YoungMoneyians respect the fact that people did die.. and ppl are still dying by terrorists attacks, war, etc.
                You haven't even watched it. So right now you're just saying exactly what your government fed you to say and believe lol..

EDIT: Trust me watch it

Comment

calm down people it's a joke. The reality is, i dont believe it and it's just sad people actually take time to do this, and the ppl that watch.. ahh well even i have, but it's just outta boredness ... We just need to have respect opinions, and if it's true or not we will never know my fellow YoungMoneyians respect the fact that people did die.. and ppl are still dying by terrorists attacks, war, etc.
                  Jamerson FTW

Thank You For That Jaime, Thank You

Comment

That doesn't make sense. Actually you almost proved my point. Don't you think 9-11 gave a them a REASON to invade Iraq? Think about it..

calm down people it's a joke. The reality is, i dont believe it and it's just sad people actually take time to do this, and the ppl that watch.. ahh well even i have, but it's just outta boredness ... We just need to respect opinions, and if it's true or not we will never know my fellow YoungMoneyians but we have to respect the fact that people did die.. and ppl are still dying by terrorists attacks, war, etc.
                    That doesn't make sense. Actually you almost proved my point. Don't you think 9-11 gave a them a REASON to invade Iraq? Think about it..
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

I knew it... lolol

In all seriousness now;
                      Hmmm... seems interesting.
                      I plan on watching it later
                      on.

Comment

You haven't even watched it. So right now you're just saying exactly what your government fed you to say and believe lol..

EDIT: Trust me watch it
                        ive watched many of these on boring summer nights... moon landing, tupac, lil wayne, 9-11, JFK's death, my cousins mom.. etc
                        and if im believing what the "goverment fed me" then i believe thats my opinion. while yours is what long youtube videos have fed you. LOL
                        i bet if i video on youtube gave some wickitty shit saying ur an horse you'd believe it, but that's your opinion...and i respect it.
                        Ill watch it one of these nights at 4:00 am since i got a day of school left before my summer starts..

Comment

Out of curiosity, why are people who don't live here talking about our government?

Comment

Working...
                          X