Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst Injury You've Ever Had?

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
    I tore my ACL in my anlkle in a varsity basketball game, and never been the same. I cant play anymore cuz my ankle never healed properly.
    What do you mean you tore your ankle? But I tore my ACL in a basketball game too

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

I have broke 18 bones in 2 years.
      My worst was 4 broken ribs, broken leg, 22 stitches, concusion, and fractured my foot.
      I was on my dirtbike and my friend hit my from the side doing about 65 on my yfz 450 4wheeler. It fucked up both my bikes.

Comment

Playing basketball like 3 years ago and i go down for a loose ball, some dude comes out of no where and dives on the ball and i dive too, my eye went into the back of his head (which was fuckin hard) and i split my head open right above my eye, shit was nasty and hurt i hate to get 30 stitches
        Instagram: @Jamessrod

Comment

Well not an injury, but i've had 12 surgeries my entire life. Most recent was i had metal rods inserted on my spinal cord because of Scoliosis, and had screws and a plate inserted on my hip bone, both in December 2006. Recovery time was about a month. But RECENT INJURY, was i stayed home from school because i had the dreaded "Swine Flu" and was home for a week. On 9/11/09, i was skipping stairs while wearing slippers, slipped and cracked my head open on the edge of a wooden stair. Sliced, like a quarter size slice, finished walking upstairs and went to the bathroom, blood was already dripping from my face, and FUCK, i was home alone with no car LMAO. So i called my stepdad and he thought i was joking....But i grabbed some paper towels and ended up getting 12 stitches on my forehead.
          edit; Here's the picture

Comment

jumped off 11 stairs and landed on my wrist LOL
            //pussy injuries FTW
            cast for a while, not bad
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Uggh There Is This Kid Who Fucked p His Leg And He Is Now In A Wheelchair And He Was Rolling Down A Hill And His Foot Got Caught Under The Chair Hitting The Ground. Kinda Funny Though.

Comment

True Story, When I Was In 8th Grade I Joined The Bloods Because One Of My Classmates Was One & He Was My Friend.. So, I Was Jumped By All The Gang And They Broke My Finger & Broke Some Ribs Nd Almost Broke My Legg, " In Other Words I Got Fukedd Up. So I Was Sent To The Hospital & I Told Tha Doc' I Was Jumpedd By Some PPl That I Didn't Know.. .. This Happend In Paterson, Nj By The Way.. I Was Born There.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristhhian View Post
                  True Story, When I Was In 8th Grade I Joined The Bloods Because One Of My Classmates Was One & He Was My Friend.. So, I Was Jumped By All The Gang And They Broke My Finger & Broke Some Ribs Nd Almost Broke My Legg, " In Other Words I Got Fukedd Up. So I Was Sent To The Hospital & I Told Tha Doc' I Was Jumpedd By Some PPl That I Didn't Know.. .. This Happend In Paterson, Nj By The Way.. I Was Born There.
                  oh yah bro? true story?

Comment

I'm Seriously 4 Real. i Sweard To God..

Comment

I'm Seriously 4 Real. i Sweard To God..
                      i sweard too bro, no homo. I believe you lol

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
                        i sweard too bro, no homo. I believe you lol
                        It's Good, You Probably Thinkin If This Nigga A "Blood" Why Is He In This Forums.. He Should Be In The "Streets"...

Comment

It's Good, You Probably Thinkin If This Nigga A "Blood" Why Is He In This Forums.. He Should Be In The "Streets"...
                          Hell nah bro lol i'm blood too. it aint how it used to be, slangin all day lol i still gotta sit and eat.

Comment

Working...
                          X