No announcement yet.

AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got caught up on this. Can't wait for the rest of season 3! Only like 20 days

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• http://www.watchfreeinhd.com/STZVV3

thank me later.
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• First episode was ok, second episode got much better at the end, Didn't want it to end tbh.

If i was a writer I would now..

SPOILERMake mearl know where there is a bazooka and grenade launchers, and blow the shit out of the governors camp, killing andrea too, but it will probably get dragged out till the last episode until they kill him, I bet the whole of the next episode is them talking about a plan to kill the governor, then 5 minutes at the end they will excutute the plan but fail, and go back to planning again in the next episode.

One thing that did annoy me about the shootout was, how they kept firing bullets and missing everyone, where as when there shooting walkers they get headshot after headshot.

Comment

• Rick is fucking losing it yo...

soo much shit on his shoulders...

his son steppin up though

Comment

• Just finished season 2.

Season 4 just started airing right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Just finished season 2.

Season 4 just started airing right?
              No the second half of season 3.

this season is 16 episodes though.

Comment

• Best show ever tbh.

Rick need to stop fucking up and get his shit together cause he fucking up the group. This nigga outside the gates looking for Lori when the governor came through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                  Best show ever tbh.

Rick need to stop fucking up and get his shit together cause he fucking up the group. This nigga outside the gates looking for Lori when the governor came through.
                  SPOILERJust when you thought they killed of the shittest charcter in lori, they make GHOST LORI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                    SPOILERJust when you thought they killed of the shittest charcter in lori, they make GHOST LORI.

?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                      ?
                      Just saying lori was a shit character, and now they have her back as a ghost lol, I hate her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                        Just saying lori was a shit character, and now they have her back as a ghost lol, I hate her.
                        Me too. She was a slut.

Comment

• is the rest of season 3 out?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X