• Show
Clear All

Re: AMC's The Walking Dead

Bumpity bumpy

Comment

Season 3 trailer.
      [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y[/youtube]

Comment

Looks like shit done got exciting again. Can't wait for it to start back.

Comment

• Damn, I haven't even finished the rest of Season 2... Time to catch up
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• yea, this is my favourite show outside of Dexter, i cant wait for the next season, have you seen the the sneek peak yet

Comment

• the walking dead>everything else on tv besides breaking bad & SOA

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
              Season 3 trailer. [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y[/youtube]
              i need this & dedication 4 NOW!!!!

Comment

• i cant wait til its back
                Twitter: @mrjoncampbell

Comment

• anyone else read the comic??? I enjoy that the show and the comic are def different universes and i cannot wait for season 3

Comment

• I can't wait for this to start up again. Anyone play that Telltale Walking Dead video game?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                      I can't wait for this to start up again. Anyone play that Telltale Walking Dead video game?
                      Yeah, that's some good shit. Can't wait for episode 3.
                      On the other hand, Activision is putting out an FPS game based on the TV series...
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Yeah, that's some good shit. Can't wait for episode 3.
                        On the other hand, Activision is putting out an FPS game based on the TV series...
                        woooord I heard about that. At the end of the year. Most shows that were turned into games suck. But I'm hoping it'll be good cause Activision is putting it out

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                          woooord I heard about that. At the end of the year. Most shows that were turned into games suck. But I'm hoping it'll be good cause Activision is putting it out
                          It'll be good. And then comes the usual DLCs and shit just to get more money out of the game...
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X