AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leaff View Post
    Yeah it was pretty boring but it was the Calm before the Storm kinda episode ya know? I think Meryl's gonna die cuz recently all the newcomers to the group be dying lol, like that old white prison inmate & the black guy before him. I believe Meryl's gonna die protecting someone & thats how hes gonna redeem himself of his bastard personality. We all know Daryl is too loved a character to die. I want Andrea to die cuz shes a moron, she could of ended it all...i think the Governor is gonna have a part in killing her.
    Yeah you right.
    But she should've killed the govener. She's pretty dumb.
    The govener got something for her though. He gonna kill her.

Comment

• anybody got torrents or download links for episode 10 and 11 in season 3?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        anybody got torrents or download links for episode 10 and 11 in season 3?
        EZTV - TV Torrents Online

Scroll down, and all the episodes are there. To download, click on the first blue arrow pointing down, and it will open in utorrent.

Comment

• Great episode. Just finished watching it. It was one of the best episodes so far, imo.
          SPOILERS!!!!

The fact that we saw Morgan again, and there were only few characters and all of those are the most epic characters in this show, finally seeing Michonnes good side, Rick and Carl noticing that Michonne is one of "them". Small details like that picture, and the cat that Michonne took, Crossbow for Daryl, that "Backpack Guy" at the end. Just everything, everything about this episode was EPIC. Looking forward to new episodes.

Comment

• Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Zombie shit ain't my taste... Watched some Misfits tho because of the comedy twist.
            Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
            Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
            She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
            Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
            I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
            I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Ready for that new episode tonight.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
              http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• All of my friends watch it and pester me to watch it all the time I tried watching the first few episodes of Netflix but I just can't find any interest in it. Zombie shit just ain't for me, I find it horribly stupid but I understand why people like the show, it's extremely well made and it seems to have great storylines.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
                I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

• Maaaaaaaaaaan Rick should've killed the govener bitch ass when he had the chance.

That sex scene though >>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                    Maaaaaaaaaaan Rick should've killed the govener bitch ass when he had the chance.

That sex scene though >>>>
                    Dnt worry, that shit gonna happen real soon

Not gonna lie Maggie can get it ...

Comment

• Another episode of "The yawning dead"

I'm noticing a pattern, one episode they just sit around and talk, then the next episode they go crazy and have shootouts, then back to doing nothing but talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brooklyn View Post
                        Dnt worry, that shit gonna happen real soon

Not gonna lie Maggie can get it ...

Exactly. But you think Rick should've gave up the ninja black chick?

Even though the govener is planning to kill them all.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
                        Another episode of "The yawning dead"

I'm noticing a pattern, one episode they just sit around and talk, then the next episode they go crazy and have shootouts, then back to doing nothing but talk.

Dont tune in then, homie.

Beside the walking dead in probably one of the best shows made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post

Exactly. But you think Rick should've gave up the ninja black chick?

Even though the govener is planning to kill them all.
                          na.. even if it was about to come to that i think carl wouldve spoken up and said she protected him at the general store they went to.. Carl even said she's becoming one of them

Comment

Working...
                          X