Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    This show sucks
    I love it....and i'll still watch b/c nothing else is on Sunday nights....but it kinda does suck LOL. Too much soap opera shit, not enough zombies.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
      I love it....and i'll still watch b/c nothing else is on Sunday nights....but it kinda does suck LOL. Too much soap opera shit, not enough zombies.
      Yea you right

Comment

• Walking Dead is great show, with awesome story, but I'll admit that sometimes they do too much talk and little action.. But I still think its one of best shows out there.. And comic books are amazing.. I wish HBO did Walking Dead and not AMC.. :/

AMCs Walking Dead lacks 18+ scene, and I dont mean like sex and shit, but more bloodshed, more gore, and more nastier scenes..

AMC doesnt do all scenes like in comic books because they are afraid not to offend some people.. like when in comics those bandits tried to rape Carl and actually almost did that, in TV show it only shows how bandit is holding Carl and basically doing nothing to him..

that shit will kill the show eventually..

Comment

• I think they just greenlit the spinoff for the show with the 2nd group of survivors. Simultaneous shows should make it interesting. especially if they have one show doing the soap opera BS while the other is going zombie crazy.

Sidenote, if anybody wants to read all of the comics, someone put them on youtube!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1...dp6KqVw/videos

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            Walking Dead is great show, with awesome story, but I'll admit that sometimes they do too much talk and little action.. But I still think its one of best shows out there.. And comic books are amazing.. I wish HBO did Walking Dead and not AMC.. :/

AMCs Walking Dead lacks 18+ scene, and I dont mean like sex and shit, but more bloodshed, more gore, and more nastier scenes..

AMC doesnt do all scenes like in comic books because they are afraid not to offend some people.. like when in comics those bandits tried to rape Carl and actually almost did that, in TV show it only shows how bandit is holding Carl and basically doing nothing to him..

that shit will kill the show eventually..

Dude, have you not watched the past couple of seasons? Gore is craaaazy. It's actually disturbing. Plus, AMC can only allow so much before it can't even be aired on TV. & this upcoming season is even supposed to be worse. They have to have dialogue to make for better story, and develop characters. That's what season 4 was about is character development.

Because they can't just throw new characters up there and everybody wonder where the hell they came from. Plus, if you have straight action the whole episode, it would get boring because there is no plot. It makes you get more into the characters and develop feelings for them, so when they kill them it means more and gives more shock value.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
              Dude, have you not watched the past couple of seasons? Gore is craaaazy. It's actually disturbing. Plus, AMC can only allow so much before it can't even be aired on TV. & this upcoming season is even supposed to be worse. They have to have dialogue to make for better story, and develop characters. That's what season 4 was about is character development.

Because they can't just throw new characters up there and everybody wonder where the hell they came from. Plus, if you have straight action the whole episode, it would get boring because there is no plot. It makes you get more into the characters and develop feelings for them, so when they kill them it means more and gives more shock value.
              Heh, I watched all season, I watched all miniseries, I read all comics, I played all games.

Gore in TV show is nothing to gore in comics. Nothing at all. If that gore you see in TV show is disturbing to you, then you some sensitive dude tbh.

And I don't know how US TV works and shit, but if that's true then that even more supports what I said, that I'd rather have HBO do this instead of AMC..

I hope it's worse and don't get me wrong I love character development, that's why I watch this TV show tbh.. I love the story, I love everything about the series, and I'm a huge fan of Walking Dead overall..

I don't want all action, that's boring and isn't what Walking Dead is about, but sometimes you have to admit that they fuck up with too much pointless conversations.. Like Season 2 (IMO Worst season of all 4)..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
              I think they just greenlit the spinoff for the show with the 2nd group of survivors. Simultaneous shows should make it interesting. especially if they have one show doing the soap opera BS while the other is going zombie crazy.

Sidenote, if anybody wants to read all of the comics, someone put them on youtube!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1...dp6KqVw/videos
              That's only half..but he will probably upload more.. Pretty nice, I have them in PDF tho

Comment

Heh, I watched all season, I watched all miniseries, I read all comics, I played all games.

Gore in TV show is nothing to gore in comics. Nothing at all. If that gore you see in TV show is disturbing to you, then you some sensitive dude tbh.

And I don't know how US TV works and shit, but if that's true then that even more supports what I said, that I'd rather have HBO do this instead of AMC..

I hope it's worse and don't get me wrong I love character development, that's why I watch this TV show tbh.. I love the story, I love everything about the series, and I'm a huge fan of Walking Dead overall..

I don't want all action, that's boring and isn't what Walking Dead is about, but sometimes you have to admit that they fuck up with too much pointless conversations.. Like Season 2 (IMO Worst season of all 4)..

- - - Updated - - -

That's only half..but he will probably upload more.. Pretty nice, I have them in PDF tho
                damn yo, you should hook me up with the PDF, that'd be dope

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  damn yo, you should hook me up with the PDF, that'd be dope
                  you can get it on piratebay, whole pack, thats where i got it..but i can upload it on some other shit if you dont trust torrents

edit: there is also online..
                  http://www.thewalkingdeadpdf.com/

it's also pdf, but u view it in browser
                  Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 10-03-2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

you can get it on piratebay, whole pack, thats where i got it..but i can upload it on some other shit if you dont trust torrents

edit: there is also online..
                    The Walking Dead Comics Online

it's also pdf, but u view it in browser
                    dopeee. I'm only up to like book 7 and trying to read on youtube is annoying LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                      dopeee. I'm only up to like book 7 and trying to read on youtube is annoying LOL.
                      yeah, this is much better.. im yet to read 131 and 132

Comment

• Me & all my niggas can't wait!! tbh

Comment

• TWD is my fav series of all time. Cant wait for the last season

Comment

Working...
                          X