AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twelvefourteen View Post
    never really got into it, i catagorize it into LOST as shows that are just popular for being popular
    Yup. I can say I have never seen an episode of that show. I probably should try and watch it sometime to see what the hype is all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      LOL, Lost is definitely not popular because of "hype" or whatever. LOST is a GOAT tv series. You gotta have little brain to actually understand what it is about. It's an incredible series.

Walking Dead has some issues, which were very much evident in S6E16, but overall it's very interesting show with great actors and amazing concept. And it's not popular because of "hype". Walking Dead was famous and popular even before the series. Comics were very successful.
      Did you think the ending of LOST made perfect sense ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        Did you think the ending of LOST made perfect sense ?
        Yeah man, it did. I don't know why people have so hard time figuring it out. It makes perfect sense.

It was all real, everything that happened in first 5 seasons was real as it gets. All character that died died, and those that survived lived their life till their normal death.
        People in that church were all main characters, survivors and those that didn't make it. They all eventually died and met up at the church.

Season 6 was mostly those flash sideways, which was basically a purgatory. Because they all died eventually, but they were not at peace. And when they met up in the church, it was for them to pass on, to heaven.

Here. Read this The Ending Explained in Simple Terms by Brett | LOST

This is very well described explanation of ending.

LOST is GOAT show.

Comment

• Euguene knows

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            Yeah man, it did. I don't know why people have so hard time figuring it out. It makes perfect sense.

It was all real, everything that happened in first 5 seasons was real as it gets. All character that died died, and those that survived lived their life till their normal death.
            People in that church were all main characters, survivors and those that didn't make it. They all eventually died and met up at the church.

Season 6 was mostly those flash sideways, which was basically a purgatory. Because they all died eventually, but they were not at peace. And when they met up in the church, it was for them to pass on, to heaven.

Here. Read this The Ending Explained in Simple Terms by Brett | LOST

This is very well described explanation of ending.

LOST is GOAT show.
            Hmmm this does kind of make more sense.

I wish the director of the show would come out and explain everything to us

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              Hmmm this does kind of make more sense.

I wish the director of the show would come out and explain everything to us
              Haha yea, but this way people are still talking about show that ended years ago haha
              He did give some explanations that confirm what I said, and thats the theory most people go by, and it most likely is true..

Comment

• This ain't a Lost thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post

Euguene knows
                  eugene wont be the one who gets lucilled

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    This ain't a Lost thread

sorry nigga

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      I'm pretty sure it's him too.

Too many "hints" to confirm it's him imo.
                      its him or glenn

Comment

• OK I literally just wrote this in the random topic thread but JESUS CHRIST!!!! WHY DOES FEAR THE WALKING DEAD SUCK SOOOOO BAD?!?! Lol
                        http://www.iamshanell.com
                        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                          OK I literally just wrote this in the random topic thread but JESUS CHRIST!!!! WHY DOES FEAR THE WALKING DEAD SUCK SOOOOO BAD?!?! Lol
                          what did you really expect?

Comment

Working...
                          X