Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
    tonight episode was p dope
    ya, it was! You can def tell they are really displaying value in character building, whether they die off after one episode or note. Negan's group seem as troubled as Rick's, only difference being that Negan is a psychopath, and Rick has his head on his shoulders a LIL more, but he's getting to Negan's level with his ruthlessness. Shit's about to get real. I can't wait until they show Negan for the first time and Dwight again (the dude with the chicks that stole Daryl's bike)

I think instead of Glenn getting smashed with Lucille (the barbed wire baseball bat) that they'll take Daryl or Carol. Carl has too much of a roll to play in the comics with Negan's character building so that would be silly, Glenn they've already dick teased us enough and him and Maggie's story is very important too for Hilltop...My guess is Carol...hate if it happens but fans will revolt if they kill off Norman Reedus. BUT, he does have a motorcycle show on AMC airing soon which makes you think maybe that's their way of making up for him being out of the Zombie Apocolypse...Plus how does he have time to shoot both shows simultaneously?

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      tonight episode was p dope
      Carol a savage

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
      ya, it was! You can def tell they are really displaying value in character building, whether they die off after one episode or note. Negan's group seem as troubled as Rick's, only difference being that Negan is a psychopath, and Rick has his head on his shoulders a LIL more, but he's getting to Negan's level with his ruthlessness. Shit's about to get real. I can't wait until they show Negan for the first time and Dwight again (the dude with the chicks that stole Daryl's bike)

I think instead of Glenn getting smashed with Lucille (the barbed wire baseball bat) that they'll take Daryl or Carol. Carl has too much of a roll to play in the comics with Negan's character building so that would be silly, Glenn they've already dick teased us enough and him and Maggie's story is very important too for Hilltop...My guess is Carol...hate if it happens but fans will revolt if they kill off Norman Reedus. BUT, he does have a motorcycle show on AMC airing soon which makes you think maybe that's their way of making up for him being out of the Zombie Apocolypse...Plus how does he have time to shoot both shows simultaneously?
      I also think it will be Daryl even though he is my favorite character =(

I only think that because he was never in the comics and because Dwight will be the new guy killing people with the crossbow =/

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        amazing? i heard he is about to kill some main characters?

i still watch it and its got better i think, don't you?
        he kills main characters in comics, yes.. but that doesn't make him less amazing, overall he is great character, a villain, but very interesting, much more interesting than the governor..

bad/villain characters can be amazing as well, i personally like villain characters more in movies/tvshows than those good guys..

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          I stopped watching years ago so I don't know
          get back watching

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          he kills main characters in comics, yes.. but that doesn't make him less amazing, overall he is great character, a villain, but very interesting, much more interesting than the governor..

bad/villain characters can be amazing as well, i personally like villain characters more in movies/tvshows than those good guys..
          the governor reminded me of fetty wap

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Carol a savage

I also think it will be Daryl even though he is my favorite character =(

I only think that because he was never in the comics and because Dwight will be the new guy killing people with the crossbow =/
            Has to be Daryl.

Also I hope TV series Dwight isn't Dwight in the comics.. Because the actor is awful, and his introduction was awful.. I hope Comic Book Dwight is actually Wade.. And that he caught Dwight, killed him or whatever and took his crossbow.
            Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 03-20-2016, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              Has to be Daryl.

Also I hope TV series Dwight isn't Dwight in the comics.. Because the actor is awful, and his introduction was awful.. I hope Comic Book Dwight is actually Wade.. And that he caught Dwight, killed him or whatever and took his crossbow.
              Did you see the latest episode ?

Don't read the spoiler if you didn't

SPOILER It is Dwight with the ironed face from Negan =/

And maybe Daryl will be saved because it was supposed to be Abraham who gets shot in the eye with an arrow and not the female doctor

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Did you see the latest episode ?

Don't read the spoiler if you didn't

SPOILER It is Dwight with the ironed face from Negan =/

And maybe Daryl will be saved because it was supposed to be Abraham who gets shot in the eye with an arrow and not the female doctor
                Haha, I didn't see it yet, but I know who he kills and I know that he is real Dwight, my mom spoiled it for me hahah.. It sucks, but I kinda get it, they introduced him as "unironed" Dwight, that we don't see in comics, to give him depth, because there isn't much background about him in comics. So I guess they wanted to show the moment that changed him, how he was before and how he is gonna be from now on..

It's good that Abraham didn't die, he doesn't deserve such worthless death. I think Daryl is def gonna die, either by his own crossbow and Dwight or by Negan instead of Glen.
                We'll see, it's gonna be interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  Haha, I didn't see it yet, but I know who he kills and I know that he is real Dwight, my mom spoiled it for me hahah.. It sucks, but I kinda get it, they introduced him as "unironed" Dwight, that we don't see in comics, to give him depth, because there isn't much background about him in comics. So I guess they wanted to show the moment that changed him, how he was before and how he is gonna be from now on..

It's good that Abraham didn't die, he doesn't deserve such worthless death. I think Daryl is def gonna die, either by his own crossbow and Dwight or by Negan instead of Glen.
                  We'll see, it's gonna be interesting.
                  The whole last episode of this season leaked, i don't want to spoiler it for anyone but it looks like they are about to fucking cliff hang us...

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                    The whole last episode of this season leaked, i don't want to spoiler it for anyone but it looks like they are about to fucking cliff hang us...
                    Whole episode? Where? There's only a teaser for ep 16 leaked.

If they really do a cliffhanger that's the worst fuckin way to end season 6. Only thing I dislike about this show is that they prolong everything.. I hope it doesn't end in cliffhang..

Comment

• Is this the teaser you are talking about ?

Comment

• dudes the last 2 episodes were leaked but extremely hard to find now. AMC is doing a good job...but the whole plot leaks and spoilers are everywhere. if you don't believe me Google it or i can tell ya what is about to happen to Carol after leaving Alexandria. Or that Daryl leaves to find Carol and Dwight does some BADDDD shit

Comment

• Eugene biting Dwight's penis

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
                          dudes the last 2 episodes were leaked but extremely hard to find now. AMC is doing a good job...but the whole plot leaks and spoilers are everywhere. if you don't believe me Google it or i can tell ya what is about to happen to Carol after leaving Alexandria. Or that Daryl leaves to find Carol and Dwight does some BADDDD shit
                          So you know who dies at the end of the finale ?

Comment

Working...
                          X