No announcement yet.

AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obivously, did you watch what happened in last night's episode? Everything i stated was right, without giving too much away

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
      obivously, did you watch what happened in last night's episode? Everything i stated was right, without giving too much away
      Okay so who is about to die out of all the people Dwight captured ?

And who did he shoot ? Was it Daryl ?

What's the deal with Maggie too ?

Comment

• lucille next week

Comment

• I want Michonne to go over Glenn and Daryl

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            I want Michonne to go over Glenn and Daryl
            real

Comment

• I'm excited for the finale on Sunday and to finally see Negan and Lucille, but I really hope they don't leave it as a cliffhanger until S7.

Comment

• If you want to hear the audio of the ending it's in this video at 4:43

SPOILER

Don't click play on the video if you don't want

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  If you want to hear the audio of the ending it's in this video at 4:43

SPOILER

Don't click play on the video if you don't want
                  im not listening, im saving myself for 9pm

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    I'm excited for the finale on Sunday and to finally see Negan and Lucille, but I really hope they don't leave it as a cliffhanger until S7.
                    Lol you called it, honestly episode was ok, slow buildup to negan which was nice, could have been an hour episode though....

Once negan came it was good and I could honestly feel the tension there, sucks we couldn't see who it was though

Comment

• I'm thinking it was Daryl and they're holding it off so they can milk another ep or three for the reveal since his fans were threatening to stop watching if he dies. Norman Reedus has his own show now and on Talking dead the producer was all "since we left you hanging, we'll have to make it up to you with something shocking and amazing next season". There's no other death that makes sense besides Daryl's. Glenn's would just be dumb at this point since it happened in the comics and he's almost died 57 times already.
                      http://www.iamshanell.com
                      LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                        I'm thinking it was Daryl and they're holding it off so they can milk another ep or three for the reveal since his fans were threatening to stop watching if he dies. Norman Reedus has his own show now and on Talking dead the producer was all "since we left you hanging, we'll have to make it up to you with something shocking and amazing next season". There's no other death that makes sense besides Daryl's. Glenn's would just be dumb at this point since it happened in the comics and he's almost died 57 times already.
                        It's abraham who will die, Negan wouldn't of liked how he kneeled high and stared at him in his eyes

Also Abraham was in the episode a lot tonight. If Daryl or Glenn would die try would of had a lot more air time

So that's why it's Abraham in my opinion or it might even be Eugene cause he had a lot of air time too and the crew already said their goodbyes to him when they decided to walk

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                          It's abraham who will die, Negan wouldn't of liked how he kneeled high and stared at him in his eyes

Also Abraham was in the episode a lot tonight. If Daryl or Glenn would die try would of had a lot more air time

So that's why it's Abraham in my opinion or it might even be Eugene cause he had a lot of air time too and the crew already said their goodbyes to him when they decided to walk
                          I noticed that too. But that's Wack, so you're probably right. The producers always screw over the viewers.

I was hoping for negan to kill Maggie and then Glenn or Carol and then Daryl but oh well. It's ruined now regardless.
                          http://www.iamshanell.com
                          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X