AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
    I noticed that too. But that's Wack, so you're probably right. The producers always screw over the viewers.

I was hoping for negan to kill Maggie and then Glenn or Carol and then Daryl but oh well. It's ruined now regardless.
    We got to wait 6 months which sucks even more

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      It's abraham who will die, Negan wouldn't of liked how he kneeled high and stared at him in his eyes

Also Abraham was in the episode a lot tonight. If Daryl or Glenn would die try would of had a lot more air time

So that's why it's Abraham in my opinion or it might even be Eugene cause he had a lot of air time too and the crew already said their goodbyes to him when they decided to walk
      I think it will be Abraham too

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        We got to wait 6 months which sucks even more
        Which is why it really doesnt matter who they kill, its ruined regardless.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I think it will be Abraham too

There's no logic/theory. Remember when Sam was going "mom?" when they were walking through the horde during the season finale? And then in the premiere that part didn't even exist anymore? We can't even rely on their own damn scenes b/c they'll change it to further their stupid plotlines.
        http://www.iamshanell.com
        LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          Lol you called it, honestly episode was ok, slow buildup to negan which was nice, could have been an hour episode though....

Once negan came it was good and I could honestly feel the tension there, sucks we couldn't see who it was though
          The episode was 1 hour mate, well mine was When they start filming the new season next month, I don't know how they are going to hide who was killed until September or October

Comment

There's no logic/theory. Remember when Sam was going "mom?" when they were walking through the horde during the season finale? And then in the premiere that part didn't even exist anymore? We can't even rely on their own damn scenes b/c they'll change it to further their stupid plotlines.
            I don't remember =/

But I know you're right, I'm sure it leak who gets lucilled next month like [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] said

Comment

• Could it be Aaron ?

Check the skull

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Could it be Aaron ?

Check the skull

That would be the dumbest shit ever lol. This moment was supposed to be most shocking moment so far. They should have shown it and not leave us with cliffhanger, they should have made our jaws drop wide open and I know it wouldn't have any reflectation on audience views, because people are going to want to see what happens next nonetheless..

Daryl should have died, or Glenn.

If they kill Aaron, fuck that shit, this is a great opportunity to kill main character and get some shock value..Aaron death changes nothing lol..

Abraham could work tho.
                I think maybe Abraham is the one that dies, he had lots of air time this season, and most of it was him fighting with inner self and wanting to die or whatever..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  Abraham could work tho.
                  I think maybe Abraham is the one that dies, he had lots of air time this season, and most of it was him fighting with inner self and wanting to die or whatever..
                  I'm pretty sure it's him too.

Too many "hints" to confirm it's him imo.

Comment

• I really hope its not Aaron lol. But I really can't think of a single outcome that'll make me impressed. I'd be slightly shocked if it was Michonne but that'd just be a random waste.

Sidenote: anyone know where I can read the comics online w/o downloading?

Comment

I really hope its not Aaron lol. But I really can't think of a single outcome that'll make me impressed. I'd be slightly shocked if it was Michonne but that'd just be a random waste.

Sidenote: anyone know where I can read the comics online w/o downloading?

The Walking Dead Comic - Read The Walking Dead free online at HelloComic.com

Comment

• Thank you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          Could it be Aaron ?

Check the skull

Nope it's going to be a "big" character and Aaron isn't one

Comment

Working...
                          X