AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skizzy View Post
    Ugh I used to watch the walking dead back in like season two or three and I really wish I would have stuck with it. It's a great show.
    Then you're sleeping on the best show around

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      Tell me what you think about them, after you watch em
      I enjoyed them, I think my favorite was the story of how the zombie had half a body in The Walking Dead

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        I enjoyed them, I think my favorite was the story of how the zombie had half a body in The Walking Dead
        Oh yeah, that was fun one.. Hoping they release a new one before Season 7 premiers..

Comment

Oh yeah, that was fun one.. Hoping they release a new one before Season 7 premiers..
          How do you keep up to date with the webisodes

Comment

How do you keep up to date with the webisodes
            I just check The Walking Dead TV series wikipedia page, they usually update immediately

Comment

I just check The Walking Dead TV series wikipedia page, they usually update immediately
              Well be sure to post any of the updates in this thread if they happen mate, you can by my source

Comment

Well be sure to post any of the updates in this thread if they happen mate, you can by my source
                no problem, will do

Comment

• I heard they filmed the ending 7 different times to stop someone leaking who dies while they shoot the new season

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    I heard they filmed the ending 7 different times to stop someone leaking who dies while they shoot the new season
                    That's a pretty damn good idea if it's true.
                    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

I heard they filmed the ending 7 different times to stop someone leaking who dies while they shoot the new season
                      thats pretty dope, but eventually people are gonna find out, cuz they can't shoot all episodes 7 different times, so when they notice someone is absent from filming couple episodes, it will be obvious its him..

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                        That's a pretty damn good idea if it's true.
                        Yea I bet all the actors are confused when they had to shoot the scenes

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        thats pretty dope, but eventually people are gonna find out, cuz they can't shoot all episodes 7 different times, so when they notice someone is absent from filming couple episodes, it will be obvious its him..
                        I know, but I think they've nearly finished shooting haven't they ?

I'm surprised nothing has leaked yet

Comment

Yea I bet all the actors are confused when they had to shoot the scenes

I know, but I think they've nearly finished shooting haven't they ?

I'm surprised nothing has leaked yet
                          I have no idea.. If that's the case props to them for not stopping all the leaks.. We had picture of Jon in battlefield even before GoT started lol

Comment

Working...
                          X