Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn season finale tonight

Comment

• What a dissapointing episode my god....
      How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
      Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
        What a dissapointing episode my god....
        It was okay, just not as awesome as people thought it would be
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Finale was huff AF! Been waiting all season for shit to pop off and nothing even happened!

Comment

• I agree. Such a terrible ending to the season...

Comment

• ya i agree with everyone pretty disappointed by the episode....director said it would leave fans with their 'mouthes wide open'.......only reason i did that was because of disappointment lol

Comment

• i bet Tyreese was lucky he didnt go with them niggas

Comment

• I liked it.Imo, one of the best tv shows ever..Episode was great, scene with Andrea was very awesome.. Milton scene too. Carl is a man now..man now.. Little twists which were really great. But, whoeber reas the comics, as myself, expected the group leaving prison.. But we already know its gonna happen very early in thr next season.. and the huge group they have is going to fall apart.. They said 4th season is going to focus more on people and conversation and less on actio.. Which is going tobe fun considering they now have 20 and more people..

Hyped for 4th..

Comment

• Damn Carl straight capping that poor kid handing over the shotgun
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                      Damn Carl straight capping that poor kid handing over the shotgun
                      He was right though.. Everything he said to Rick after that was true..
                      Read the comics if you have time, Carl is straight bad-ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        He was right though.. Everything he said to Rick after that was true..
                        Read the comics if you have time, Carl is straight bad-ass..
                        True... but still that lil boy didnt have heart. he was scared odee, he left the group

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post
                          True... but still that lil boy didnt have heart. he was scared odee, he left the group
                          Yeah, Carl is cold blooded. I like his character much more now.. Didn't liked him in first 2 seasons very much..

Comment

Working...
                          X