AMC's The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    I dont think its gonna be female tbh..bcuz Negan is against violence towards women, he adores them, he has harem, but he is against violence towards women. He would never kill a women like that. He kills only when neccesary and killing a women now is really not neccesary.

When he said: "You're taking it like a champ".
    That just can't be a women. If he hit any women in TWD universe with Lucille, that would be instant death.
    Only a guy from TWD universe could survive first hit, except Carl.

If they kill Glenn, it would be bold move considering Maggie pregnancy, and the fact that they already killed and revived him previously.
    That kill/revive would be so pointless then, and I'd completely be disappointed in TWD.

Abraham is logical choice. I hope it's him or the story will get so many flaws.
    Forgot about the women thing and the comic fans would riot lol. Yeah, let's go with Abraham.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• y'all should jus wait til it comes out instead of making these crazy conspiracies like [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        y'all should jus wait til it comes out instead of making these crazy conspiracies like @KidComet
        all worlds are strange
        and yet, as above so below, its all the same

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
          y'all should jus wait til it comes out instead of making these crazy conspiracies like @KidComet

LOL well unlike him, we're doing it for fiction, which is fun.
          http://www.iamshanell.com
          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• this gave me chills The Walking Dead Season 7 Just Dropped A Premiere Clip And It Includes A Huge Clue - CINEMABLEND i think it's either daryl or glenn now because negan says rick's 'right hand man' and we all know that wasn't abraham. daryl was wearing that blanket you see at the end too so it better had not be him. lastly, i think negan cuts off rick's hand with the axe

Comment

• Why are people in the comments saying the first episode leaked already???

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                LOL well unlike him, we're doing it for fiction, which is fun.

Comment

• 2 more days

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    this gave me chills The Walking Dead Season 7 Just Dropped A Premiere Clip And It Includes A Huge Clue - CINEMABLEND i think it's either daryl or glenn now because negan says rick's 'right hand man' and we all know that wasn't abraham. daryl was wearing that blanket you see at the end too so it better had not be him. lastly, i think negan cuts off rick's hand with the axe

Nah, Negan doesn't know who Ricks right hand man is, he could think it's Abe..

And no way they gonna cut Ricks hand, it was supposed to happen a while ago and they didn't wanna do it because it would be very expensive to have to edit whole arm every single episode, so I really doubt its gonna happen now.

Comment

• Today is the day we find out who negan murdered

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Today is the day we find out who negan murdered
                        Hell yeah been a LONG 5 months.

I think it'll be Abraham & Glenn
                        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
                          Hell yeah been a LONG 5 months.

I think it'll be Abraham & Glenn