This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    I've listened to some music from Tha Carter 1 & 2 but not all of it, and i haven't heard 500 Degreez, Lights Out, & a bunch of his mixtapes, like Da Drought series (Except DD3) & i haven't heard Dedication, & blow, and some other ones. I'll listen to them some day though.

Lights out and 500 degreez are one of my fav. albums.
    I mean listen how smooth his flow was. damn

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

Lights out and 500 degreez are one of my fav. albums.
      I mean listen how smooth his flow was. damn

Someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

million dolla fishes..swag when we livin, we do eat while we sleep, and the birdz fly high

baby only version with birdcalls >>> the horrible drake version
        so inspirational

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
          I've listened to some music from Tha Carter 1 & 2 but not all of it, and i haven't heard 500 Degreez, Lights Out, & a bunch of his mixtapes, like Da Drought series (Except DD3) & i haven't heard Dedication, & blow, and some other ones. I'll listen to them some day though.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the motherfuckin' resolution, Like the 1st of January.
          what the fuck and you call yourself a wayne fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            what the fuck and you call yourself a wayne fan

I know man, but i'll start listening to it now that i think of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              Fuck!!! Prefix is dope as fuck!
              [MENTION=63499]Late122[/MENTION]

Comment

• Comment

• DAMMMMMMMMMMN John Mayer just performed in Rock in Rio, and hes soooo good!!!! you people should see his show!
                  great voice, great with the guitar, so handsome...

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                    DAMMMMMMMMMMN John Mayer just performed in Rock in Rio, and hes soooo good!!!! you people should see his show!
                    great voice, great with the guitar, so handsome...
                    its kinda strange you like that type of artist as well as weezy

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      its kinda strange you like that type of artist as well as weezy
                      i just dont like one type of music... i mean, i listen all kind of music, from rap to rock... like last year i traveled for hours just to see some rock band in other state, this band (The Used) is screaming rock, and i listen since i was like 8 years, and i went to the show, i won an promotion to meet the band, so i met them in person it was the best day of my life hahaha
                      but anyway, i like all kind of music, actually weezy is almost an exception of what i was used to listen...
                      and is nice to listen other stuff, like i saw last week the david guetta show and it was siiiiiiiiiick! and beyonce, and justin, and 30 seconds to mars, and john mayer today <3
                      but of course, weezy is my fav now, but i like to put other stuff to play

- - - Updated - - -

just watch it, is nice... (1:20)
                      Last edited by luciana; 09-22-2013, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                        i just dont like one type of music... i mean, i listen all kind of music, from rap to rock... like last year i traveled for hours just to see some rock band in other state, this band (The Used) is screaming rock, and i listen since i was like 8 years, and i went to the show, i won an promotion to meet the band, so i met them in person it was the best day of my life hahaha
                        but anyway, i like all kind of music, actually weezy is almost an exception of what i was used to listen...
                        and is nice to listen other stuff, like i saw last week the david guetta show and it was siiiiiiiiiick! and beyonce, and justin, and 30 seconds to mars, and john mayer today <3

- - - Updated - - -

thats cool

Comment

• "My old girls turn they face up at me
                          yeah, they thrown they purses and they makeup at me"
                          the delivery on that song.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by luciana View Post

- - - Updated - - -

"bitches sweatin me like john mayer."
                          Last edited by Flame Beats; 09-22-2013, 02:05 AM.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X