• Originally posted by -_- View Post
    no weed, bored and sad mood feelings, playing ratchet and clank
    at least you got your DS

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      ok
      Prime example of someone who's trying to fit in tbh

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      @YoungTunechie claiming I signed up to ktt just so I could see what he says about lwhq on there..

bitch i've been there 2 years before you even knew what lwhq and ktt was
      According to himself he's on this forum for like 3 years.. He signed up in September 2012.. lol

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
      at least you got your DS

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
        no weed, bored and sad mood feelings, playing ratchet and clank
        wow that game is so GOAT lol well the first one that came out on PS2

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• damn just had an advanced biomechanic midterm.....didnt even get to finish smh

hardest midterm since i started university, no one in the class finished either (small class about 40 people in it) and no one knew how to answer the last question :/

if i get over 30% ill be extremely happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            damn just had an advanced biomechanic midterm.....didnt even get to finish smh

hardest midterm since i started university, no one in the class finished either (small class about 40 people in it) and no one knew how to answer the last question :/

I don't even know what that is =/

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
              I don't even know what that is =/
              its like when someone is working out, taking a still moment from their action and being able to plot everything onto a graph and make calculations

so stuff like angle between joints, the amount of work muscles are using, the reaction force on the joint, how center of mass drags down the body too

all of that being able to plot on a graph and make moment arms and stuff finding torque, and stating an equilibrium force the muscle needs to generate to hold that position

a.k.a hard shit, test questions were honestly like nothing he gave us for practice questions or stuff we talked about in class smh

Comment

its like when someone is working out, taking a still moment from their action and being able to plot everything onto a graph and make calculations

so stuff like angle between joints, the amount of work muscles are using, the reaction force on the joint, how center of mass drags down the body too

all of that being able to plot on a graph and make moment arms and stuff finding torque, and stating an equilibrium force the muscle needs to generate to hold that position

a.k.a hard shit, test questions were honestly like nothing he gave us for practice questions or stuff we talked about in class smh
                Hmmm.

What job uses that for your future ?

A teacher ?

Comment

• This a Big E beat

Why pick on somebody helpless
                  If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• I know what they don't want to tell you

Comment

You go to Macmaster?
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        This a Big E beat
                        And imma cock this bitch like..

Comment

What's your major? Or is that it?

Comment

Working...
                          X