X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
    Finland is not a country with a bunch of fags tho, Finland is awesome imo
    well i was raised in a school where we hate people from finland, because we always got in fights and shit...

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• "And Dr. Dre said..................nothin' you idiots Dr. Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement"
      every time i bump the real slim shady this line gets me

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        well i was raised in a school where we hate people from finland, because we always got in fights and shit...
        Like the whole school hates Finnish people?

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          a child should also always please his father tho
          Is that what your dad told you when he used to molest you?
          .................... ....................

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
              Like the whole school hates Finnish people?
              the students, yes...

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

• what am I watching??

fuckin weird part of youtube.
                .................... ....................

Comment

Yes lol, trust me listening to your parents is good.. unless of course they tell you to do something that isnt moral
                  I was gonna say i used to know a kid whos uncle or some shit made him breathe in his breathalyzer on his car.

But i disagree. Listening to yourself is good. Listening to your parents about most things is how political views are brainwashed along with religion and many other things.
                  Last edited by TinyPenisProductions; 12-26-2013, 11:01 PM.
                  Originally posted by dametri426
                  nigga jay z lips are average size
                  Originally posted by Waynasite
                  Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Seeing old friends is nice.
                    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                      I was gonna say i used to know a kid whos uncle or some shit made him breathe in his breathalyzer on his car.

But i disagree. Listening to yourself is good. Listening to your parents about most things is how political views brainwashed along with religion and many other things.

What kinda generation are we in? Have you never heard respect your elders? Listen to your parents? Yes, being a man, and listening to your own intuition is good, but that goes along with how you were raised and the habits you gain from being a respectable person in society. Kids these days want to listen to themselves and end up not making the right choices, society shows that bruh, you see it on the news all the time for example. Kids drinking and driving, murdering, the whole nine, why? Because of no parental guidance. If you live under your parents house, follow their rules, case closed. If they dont want you to smoke weed while your in their crib, then dont. Its called respect. Has nothing to do with being brainwashed, your not brainwashed if you listen to your parents, your more likely to be brainwashed from filling your mind up with hiphop music that promotings nothing but sin to your mind,

Comment

What kinda generation are we in? Have you never heard respect your elders? Listen to your parents? Yes, being a man, and listening to your own intuition is good, but that goes along with how you were raised and the habits you gain from being a respectable person in society. Kids these days want to listen to themselves and end up not making the right choices, society shows that bruh, you see it on the news all the time for example. Kids drinking and driving, murdering, the whole nine, why? Because of no parental guidance. If you live under your parents house, follow their rules, case closed. If they dont want you to smoke weed while your in their crib, then dont. Its called respect. Has nothing to do with being brainwashed, your not brainwashed if you listen to your parents, your more likely to be brainwashed from filling your mind up with hiphop music that promotings nothing but sin to your mind,
                        I think i didnt word what i said well enough tbh

I am saying that listening to parents is good to some extent.

I say this because the truth is is that parents are hypocrites that dont really teach us anything. How many times has your dad said "Do ___. Then you respond with why n he says the usual: because i said so, i am older you are younger.

That is not teaching that is ordering. Of course you should respect your elders, but cmon my parents (especially at the moment) have some stupid ass views n piss me off. Why would i listen to what they say when i dont agree, the only reason for why i am not smoking weed is because they said that they will home school me.

Once again i said why is it so bad, n they say "because it is. You listen to me i am big you are small," that type of shit. I respect them of course, without them i would not be alive, but if i listen to everything they say and accept all of their advice then aren't i just a younger version of them?
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                          I think i didnt word what i said well enough tbh

I am saying that listening to parents is good to some extent.

I say this because the truth is is that parents are hypocrites that dont really teach us anything. How many times has your dad said "Do ___. Then you respond with why n he says the usual: because i said so, i am older you are younger.

That is not teaching that is ordering. Of course you should respect your elders, but cmon my parents (especially at the moment) have some stupid ass views n piss me off. Why would i listen to what they say when i dont agree, the only reason for why i am not smoking weed is because they said that they will home school me.

Once again i said why is it so bad, n they say "because it is. You listen to me i am big you are small," that type of shit. I respect them of course, without them i would not be alive, but if i listen to everything they say and accept all of their advice then aren't i just a younger version of them?
                          I get you, but that ishow it is,
                          I hated that too, if I asked my mom something she said no, I ask her why, she just said "because I said so" im just like whaaaat theeeee,? I didnt understand her reasoning, but after doing some growing up I just learned to accept that she has reasoning behind things I may not understand, and that is just the way its going to be
                          Your parents want the best for you, they want you to be better then them

I smoked weed myself, and Im still tempted to do it right now, but if I had a son, I wouldnt allow him to smoke it, idk why, its hypocritcal, but its just how it is
                          I guarantee when you have children, after you experience life and go through it, you won't be so loose on your child either

Comment

Working...
                          X