Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] remember when you wanted some shoutouts from rappers for the compliments section on the blog or some shit?

I was watching this Lupe Fiasco interview, and when he was talking about that Kendrick Lamar control verse and his respond to it, he talked about how when Wayne said he's the best rapper alive back then he proved it and killed every track he jumped in until he stopped saying he's the best rapper...

skip to like 9:20

cool shit tbh
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      @Danny M remember when you wanted some shoutouts from rappers for the compliments section on the blog or some shit?

I was watching this Lupe Fiasco interview, and when he was talking about that Kendrick Lamar control verse and his respond to it, he talked about how when Wayne said he's the best rapper alive back then he proved it and killed every track he jumped in until he stopped saying he's the best rapper...

cool shit tbh

u [MENTION=63499]Late122[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by MRS. JAMES View Post

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by DUNSTON View Post

Comment

@Danny M remember when you wanted some shoutouts from rappers for the compliments section on the blog or some shit?

cool shit tbh
            Thanks mate!

Comment

• Originally posted by DUNSTON View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                I agree. Everything in moderation, right?

If you abuse anything, alcohol, weed, even coca-cola it will have a negative impact. But yeah weed is nothing, it's over hyped and portrayed incorrectly. Because it's a drug people automatically assiociate it with other drugs and make a judgement on it based on that factor.
                For real tho it has way more uses than prolly any other substance or plant also

In the US on the narcotics scale it is set more dangerous than meth
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                  For real tho it has way more uses than prolly any other substance or plant also

In the US on the narcotics scale it is set more dangerous than meth
                  for real? tha fuck?
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    ask David Guetta and nicki minaj.

- - - Updated - - -

that film sucked so bad.
                    I like talking to girls, but i don't like to be in the friendzone

Comment

for real? tha fuck?
                      if you got time check out this shit: great watch tbh

Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Pogo flow yo
                        And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                          Pogo flow yo

How the hell did you get rid of all those red stars?

Comment

Working...
                          X