I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      Nope =/
      Migraine Headaches - MediCann
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
        I really think it's me being on the computer and phone most of the day.

If I cut down my time looking at a monitor I think I won't get headaches

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          I really think it's me being on the computer and phone most of the day.

If I cut down my time looking at a monitor I think I won't get headaches
          Just dont take Advil or Ibuprofen all the time for the headaches. No matter what causes them
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Just dont take Advil or Ibuprofen all the time for the headaches. No matter what causes them
            why is ibuprofen bad tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
              @KidComet you ever heard about the so-called NWO-Stonehenge ?
              yeah the illuminati commandemnts or whatever,

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                why is ibuprofen bad tho?
                Not bad in small amounts but if you take three advils/asprins/ibuprofens everyday then your chance of heart failure skyrockets. Along with other shit but thats the worst.

They are really like any other pain medication, just less intense but they are still bad for you.

That doesnt mean dont use em, i do, just dont overuse em everyday, all the time

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                yeah the illuminati commandemnts or whatever,
                Pls explain. Im curious, i thought that they proved it was some type of solar calender or some shit??

Comment

Not bad in small amounts but if you take three advils/asprins/ibuprofens everyday then your chance of heart failure skyrockets. Along with other shit but thats the worst.

They are really like any other pain medication, just less intense but they are still bad for you.

That doesnt mean dont use em, i do, just dont overuse em everyday, all the time
                  If weed was legal here i'd just use it all the time lol

Comment

If weed was legal here i'd just use it all the time lol
                    On some real shit

I feel very fortunate to be around people who agree with my views about cannabis tbh

In other parts of the country people who smoke weed are looked down upon all the time

But now peopl can be like imma go home smoke a joint and watch some TV and it wont be questioned

Dope when you think about it.

Comment

On some real shit

I feel very fortunate to be around people who agree with my views about cannabis tbh

In other parts of the country people who smoke weed are looked down upon all the time

But now peopl can be like imma go home smoke a joint and watch some TV and it wont be questioned

Dope when you think about it.
                      Yeah thats fuckin dope. My mom says it's worrying that i think that weed should be legal and that it isn't as dangerous as alcohol. Hopefully weed will be legalized in Estonia in her lifetime so i can prove her wrong

Comment

• why yall wanna smoke weed though? For what? Because you favorite rappers do it?

Comment

Yeah thats fuckin dope. My mom says it's worrying that i think that weed should be legal and that it isn't as dangerous as alcohol. Hopefully weed will be legalized in Estonia in her lifetime so i can prove her wrong
                          lol my parents think the same

But I just showed my mom this page from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) and they had this page on alcohol n it said
                          Excessive alcohol use is responsible for 2.5 million years of potential life lost (YPLL) annually, or an average of about 30 years of potential life lost for each death.
                          Proved her wrong there, n if my parents try to bring up weed then imma go all out lol

Comment

Working...
                          X