Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Danny M, can you add this to the list of all the compliments?
    If you havent done it already.
    I was reading this old interview of Freddie Gibbs, and he brought up Lil Wayne.

Last time we spoke, you brought up the photo of Lil Wayne kissing Baby...
    I ain’t got no problem with Lil Wayne. Jeezy just did a song with Lil Wayne.

Does the stuff you’ve said before ever come up?
    About how he kissed somebody? That’s well-known. I just said something about it. People be like, “Oh, you dissed him.” I didn’t. I like that “Ballin” song Jeezy got Wayne on. Lil Wayne makes good music, he’s one of the best rappers. You can’t take that shit from him.

He’s like a nigga in basketball. You can play basketball, but off the court the nigga probably snort cocaine or is gay or some shit like that. I ain’t knocking your game on the court. Your off-the-court shit, it is what it is.

Have you ran into Wayne yet?
    Yeah because I was in the “Ballin” video. I don’t have no…I love Lil Wayne. I grew up on the Hot Boyz. The shit that he do out of the booth, that ain’t got nothing to do with me. And I wasn’t the only person that commented on that. But I ain’t got no issue with that nigga man, he didn’t do shit to me.

EDIT: I just saw you already did that, oh well.
    Last edited by lilweezyfan; 01-13-2014, 01:52 AM.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      @Danny M, can you add this to the list of all the compliments?
      If you havent done it already.
      I was reading this old interview of Freddie Gibbs, and he brought up Lil Wayne.

Last time we spoke, you brought up the photo of Lil Wayne kissing Baby...
      I ain’t got no problem with Lil Wayne. Jeezy just did a song with Lil Wayne.

Does the stuff you’ve said before ever come up?
      About how he kissed somebody? That’s well-known. I just said something about it. People be like, “Oh, you dissed him.” I didn’t. I like that “Ballin” song Jeezy got Wayne on. Lil Wayne makes good music, he’s one of the best rappers. You can’t take that shit from him.

He’s like a nigga in basketball. You can play basketball, but off the court the nigga probably snort cocaine or is gay or some shit like that. I ain’t knocking your game on the court. Your off-the-court shit, it is what it is.

Have you ran into Wayne yet?
      Yeah because I was in the “Ballin” video. I don’t have no…I love Lil Wayne. I grew up on the Hot Boyz. The shit that he do out of the booth, that ain’t got nothing to do with me. And I wasn’t the only person that commented on that. But I ain’t got no issue with that nigga man, he didn’t do shit to me.

EDIT: I just saw you already did that, oh well.

he ssaying wayne is gay

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        he ssaying wayne is gay
        he also saying he's one of the best rappers, which is a compliment.
        And being called gay is not necessarily an insult.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          he also saying he's one of the best rappers, which is a compliment.
          And being called gay is not necessarily an insult.

Comment

• shit's hilarious

Comment

why yall wanna smoke weed though? For what? Because you favorite rappers do it?

i never heard of anybody who started taking a drug because a rapper mention it alot...
              tbh yeah i was crious what its like to be high on weed/codeine , when i heard wayne rap about it so much
              but i started smoking through friends

Comment

why yall wanna smoke weed though? For what? Because you favorite rappers do it?
                because they do:

100 % serious, if it wasn't for cool rappers smoking weed in public, being stupid as fuck, getting serious seizures all the time, dying, almost dying and being arrested all the time for drugs & violence I would never think Cannabis was a good thing! I shall thank all rappers for creating a good and healthy image of WEED and schooling me on how safe it actually is.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Only 14 posts left...

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                    You're telling me that until i personally visit Irak it could be a GOAT country..?
                    Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                      You're telling me that until i personally visit Irak it could be a GOAT country..?
                      Serbia is GOAT country and UOENO

BTW.

I read that this cold weather in USA is result of HAARP experiment in Alaska. They have those transmitters that can affect and change the weather if used the right way and with enough power. So they wanted to see if people can live on -62 Celsius, and they only needed a country to experiment on, so they picked Serbia, and they started their experiment but Tesla shield protected us and it didn't end up in Serbia but in USA, like a backfire.. (It's a sarcasm story )

That thing about HAARP was on "History HD" channel..

Probably fake, just for TV, but it was still an interesting watch
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcmMtUb0mh8
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi8F77sEvUg

(Videos are from 2010)

Still, I think that this weather is not normal, it's part of some experiment, cuz it's impossible for it to change like it was..
                      I mean, Snow in Egypt? Wtf? -50 in USA when it never was so cold. While in some parts of world where the winters were really cold, now its pretty normal or hot..
                      It's 15+ Celsius in Serbia and it's never been like that. Also this summer it was 60+ Celsius in Serbia and it was because of the HAARP system that is located here.
                      Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 01-13-2014, 11:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        Serbia is GOAT country and UOENO

BTW.

I read that this cold weather in USA is result of HAARP experiment in Alaska. They have those transmitters that can affect and change the weather if used the right way and with enough power. So they wanted to see if people can live on -62 Celsius, and they only needed a country to experiment on, so they picked Serbia, and they started their experiment but Tesla shield protected us and it didn't end up in Serbia but in USA, like a backfire.. (It's a sarcasm story )

That thing about HAARP was on "History HD" channel..

Probably fake, just for TV, but it was still an interesting watch
                        The Military's Mystery Machine - Haarp Weather Modification Technology in Alaska - YouTube
                        The Military's Mystery Machine [Part 2] - Haarp Weather Modification Technology in Alaska - YouTube

(Videos are from 2010)

Still, I think that this weather is not normal, it's part of some experiment, cuz it's impossible for it to change like it was..
                        I mean, Snow in Egypt? Wtf? -50 in USA when it never was so cold. While in some parts of world where the winters were really cold, now its pretty normal or hot..
                        It's 15+ Celsius in Serbia and it's never been like that. Also this summer it was 60+ Celsius in Serbia and it was because of the HAARP system that is located here.
                        govt control everything down to the weather

Comment

govt control everything down to the weather
                          I agree with you on that one.. They are responsible for most earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes and all that shit.. Then they use "donations" and UNICEF to pay back for what they did.

Comment

Working...
                          X