X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    Gives me intense nostalgia lol. Sure Thing most of all
    yeah Sure Thing and the Adele remix.
    Maybe I shouldnt listen to it that often cause then it will probably lose its nostalgia value.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      yeah Sure Thing and the Adele remix.
      Maybe I shouldnt listen to it that often cause then it will probably lose its nostalgia value.
      I tend to forget about it and am reminded of it by the beginning of summer

Comment

• Swear adam eve better break off a rib real quick. We convert to dna in minutes time hope my voice resonate!
        I need some life these stars looking at me from the top!

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
          Sorry 4 The Wait is a dope ass mixtape I aint heard that since 2011 holy fuck.. Take me back bruh. That was a good summer man
          sure thing is godly

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
            Swear adam eve better break off a rib real quick. We convert to dna in minutes time hope my voice resonate!
            I need some life these stars looking at me from the top!
            just take some dmt

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
              just take some dmt
              I'm good just ate bunch of yuca root

- - - Updated - - -

Couldnt stay in those lines bro. Scary man irie man! I look up exhaling deeply. Surrounded by a satellite and some keys!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I need to sell ride this spring/summer any_one interest? $300 four tires one flat registered and ready to perform?

3 tires to the road and my young good bro got the last in his trunk.. spring/summer 19 or 20.. when you see me in real flesh you gonna get the energy!! Keep me in those lines bro please.. dont like droppin of the grid I know we all strangers on earth broke one of my wings feel like my dad dust becuz of me..all my spirts placed high.. cant deny we all dust.. created to be chill drinking flat weeks old chamgpaine all dry trying to offset my wet tears.

- - - Updated - - -

Ever feel like feeling you hold or release in time determine future. Not like cement feelings them real feelings manifested but just ones only wind can transfer???
              Last edited by BloodKin; 03-09-2019, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• In the lobby sitting reading last spring rollingstone .. oh word to portillo's!! those writers wrote Meeks papers.
                Bro dont ever feel bled you might wanna give some lead but chill got a stash for both us 9 mill

Bob Chins be seriously that two I'd fish head hurts that i dont trust anyone!!! Needing that new balance boot right bout now! Means gotta put effort two but you know me..
                Last edited by BloodKin; 03-11-2019, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Cant say you met dame.. this nigga in the mall.. like that really him... once heard man this nigga real.. stop playin. Got work today

Comment

• Left side been hurting all day.. feel like someone eating off me fuck! Bust my rib and break light already!

Comment

Left side been hurting all day.. feel like someone eating off me fuck! Bust my rib and break light already!
                      relax

Comment

• You wanna listen to watch the throne 3 ???

- - - Updated - - -

Listen or just listen subtle detail. I remember the black eye I understood why you did it next day she stepped out with an oatmeal cream pie. Actions dont need words!

Comment

Left side been hurting all day.. feel like someone eating off me fuck! Bust my rib and break light already!
                          I bet you slept funny that's all

Comment

Working...
                          X