This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    Serious question, and sorry if it's been ask before. But what do guys really think of the high waisted trend in women's clothing? Jeans, skirts bathing suits all the celebs are wearing them high. Do y'all really find this attractive? Am I te only one that watched Bang Bang and thought Ariana looked like she was wearing white granny panties? Seriously?

I think the only person I've seen actually look good in it is Nicki, and that just depends on the outfit
    You mean this?

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      You mean this?

no, thats high hemmed, or just short.
      this is high waisted

None

Comment

no, thats high hemmed, or just short.
        this is high waisted

I like it. Really but most celebrities could wear buckets on their heads and still look good.

Comment

I like it. Really but most celebrities could wear buckets on their heads and still look good.
          money buys beauty. celebs have trainers, chefs, surgeons etc. I just don't think theres many normal girls that could pull it off.
          None

Comment

• breaking bad is prolly the best tv show right now

Comment

• I fucking hate fitness magazines, especially for guys. Most of the ppl they interview have trainers and nutritionists on call daily, and they devote their life to working out, and they give you these unattainable standards. It's only just coming in to summer now, and I was out with my mates the other day and we were all shirtless and I was looking around like shit, 95% of people have a worse body than me yet I feel I adequate cause I'm spending my life reading about dudes who have photoshopped abs and work out 4 times a day..

Fuck the media i got some suggestions
              Fuck these assholes with perfection complexion

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                breaking bad is prolly the best tv show right now
                walt dies at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  walt dies at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    I fucking hate fitness magazines, especially for guys. Most of the ppl they interview have trainers and nutritionists on call daily, and they devote their life to working out, and they give you these unattainable standards. It's only just coming in to summer now, and I was out with my mates the other day and we were all shirtless and I was looking around like shit, 95% of people have a worse body than me yet I feel I adequate cause I'm spending my life reading about dudes who have photoshopped abs and work out 4 times a day..

Fuck the media i got some suggestions
                    Fuck these assholes with perfection complexion
                    Fucking Nazi's.

Comment

no, thats high hemmed, or just short. this is high waisted
                      i aint really like that but to me if i see a girl wearing that i would think she is a whore. just my opinion. i guess if u got the legs and cheeks to show off then go for it

Comment

Fucking Nazi's.
                        Lol.. Huh?

Going to my mates place this arvo. Yeah I have mates.

Two..

Comment

• Originally posted by headliner;1365/885
                          real world: Skeletons premieres today! @-_-
                          ONE MORE HOUR To GO

- - - Updated - - -

Just finished watching it. I was so excited about this show that i forgot about bad girls club lol and i never forget about that. But anyway yeah watched it and, judging from that first episode...i don't think this is as good as the explosion season. It didn't have ANY of the magic the explosion season had. (The feeling of intensity,/ and anticipation) not to mention, i STILL dont get what they mean by this skeleton shit they're saying. It's just like people they have beef with or what?!?. The ex's coming back twist was WAY better than this! So far I don't like this season lmao. What did you think of the episode bro, am i bugging or what
                          Last edited by -_-; 12-17-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X