Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was 2002. doctors were prescribing it left and right for acne. my acne was bad to the point where i needed it to prevent scarring on my shoulders from wearing shoulder pads. back in 2002 there were no major warnings on the dangers of taking accutane. do you actually think that had I known it would have given me Crohn's I would have taken it? hell no, I would have opted for something else. Now when (and I can't believe they are still doing this) when you get it prescribed the doctor goes over the dangers with you and you sign a waiver form so that they aren't responsible for anything happening. It helps alot of people, i was one of the unfortunate ones that had adverse effects, doesn't make me stupid. Taking DXM to robo trip and taking accutane for bad back acne are two COMPLETELY different things by the way, so pretty shitty analogy.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
      it was 2002. doctors were prescribing it left and right for acne. my acne was bad to the point where i needed it to prevent scarring on my shoulders from wearing shoulder pads. back in 2002 there were no major warnings on the dangers of taking accutane. do you actually think that had I known it would have given me Crohn's I would have taken it? hell no, I would have opted for something else. Now when (and I can't believe they are still doing this) when you get it prescribed the doctor goes over the dangers with you and you sign a waiver form so that they aren't responsible for anything happening. It helps alot of people, i was one of the unfortunate ones that had adverse effects, doesn't make me stupid. Taking DXM to robo trip and taking accutane for bad back acne are two COMPLETELY different things by the way, so pretty shitty analogy.
      Word. Robo tripping is fun though. My friend took Accutane too. It really makes your skin look perfect but yeah, side effects mang. That really must suck. Might I suggest drinking apple cider vinegar daily. About a mouthful with every meal.

I'm no doctor but. Your problem might be that your liver is over loaded. You beat the inflammation on your skin but now you have inflammation in your bowels. Same difference. Basically, acne is a result of a build up of toxins in your body. At least a majority of acne is. Apple cider vinegar helps your liver detoxify these toxins by binding itself to them and expelling them through your liver.

Might help with the Crohn's. Remember, acne is more of a symptom of something wrong more than something wrong. Try it out.

Also don't underestimate natural medicine. ACV is powerful stuff mang.
      Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 04-30-2014, 06:56 PM.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        I'm slow. Just realized Lil Wayne - Pray To The Lord and Playaz Circle - Let Me Fly have the same beat.
        Just one has a Jodeci sample and the other has it resung.
        didnt even know that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          melody copied from We Need a Resolution
          thanks bro.

isnt the beat familiar though? i know ive heard it before and ive tried looking for it but it seems no one knows.

Comment

• Guys sleep is overrated

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Guys sleep is overrated
              naaah it isn't.
              love sleeping long

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                Guys sleep is overrated
                The Secret Life of Walter Mitty?
                המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים