• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    It doesn't matter who's better when one is relevant and one ain't

I think relevancy matters less than who's better, if that makes sense lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
    What project do you guys think "Side Bitches" should be on, D5?, Or D6?
    I think it would be dope if it was on C5, but only if most songs ain't like that

Comment

• i ordered a pizza way long walago and that mud was fosed to be here already by now, but now it's late -_- if it get here and my shit cold i SWEAR im finna throw this whole pizza on that nigga car -_- on my mama and ain't playin no games neither

shoutout @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @Ozzie @nickiminajsitonmyface and @YMCMB357 for quoting me last time, thank you guys SO much for replying to my last post on here, i appreciate that shit for real dawg. i LOVE it when i leave and change tabs and come back and see my notifications turn red lol it makes me feel better than other people

sometimes i will leave 1 notification up so it looks like im being notified all the time

im bored

*lights the ashton kusher*

*reads PSM mag*

*chokes*

Comment

• Just finished an artwork tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Just finished an artwork tho.
          For Tunechi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
            For Tunechi?

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
              i ordered a pizza way long walago and that mud was fosed to be here already by now, but now it's late -_- if it get here and my shit cold i SWEAR im finna throw this whole pizza on that nigga car -_- on my mama and ain't playin no games neither

shoutout @WeEeEeEzZzZyYy @Ozzie @nickiminajsitonmyface and @YMCMB357 for quoting me last time, thank you guys SO much for replying to my last post on here, i appreciate that shit for real dawg. i LOVE it when i leave and change tabs and come back and see my notifications turn red lol it makes me feel better than other people

sometimes i will leave 1 notification up so it looks like im being notified all the time

im bored

*reads PSM mag*

*chokes*

Comment

If you are not going to say, why do you post it? Are you looking for attention?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                  If you are not going to say, why do you post it? Are you looking for attention?
                  I thought it was the official random topic thread.

Comment

I thought it was the official random topic thread.

It's probably for the "side bitch" song.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                      Yeah, my fault, i meant c5
                      i thought so

ewll i think side bitches should be on c5 and tina turn up should be on d6

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        i ordered a pizza way long walago and that mud was fosed to be here already by now, but now it's late -_- if it get here and my shit cold i SWEAR im finna throw this whole pizza on that nigga car -_- on my mama and ain't playin no games neither

im bored

*reads PSM mag*

*chokes*
                        goat post.

Comment

• Anyone have experience drop shipping with eBay?

I need some advice and we can Skype?

Reward can be money or something even better, your choice. PM me.
                          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X