Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slept on kendrick lamar lately, he way too dope.
    murked wayne on buy the world tbh.
    dope song.
    need another song of them ASAP.

Comment

• what the fuck? just got this reputation comment:
      I know this is coming kinda fast, but ever since u posted your pic, I've had some feelings towards u u just look so beautiful and you make me soaking wet girl I know u haven't tried this before but maybe u wanna try it with me bby-DesertRose<3

Comment

• fuck israel, hitler should have erased them from map.. just being honest..

killing so many innocents, it's same like 1999 here when NATO strike at us.. they just killed innocents and didn't even care about anything..

stupid wars -.-

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          fuck israel, hitler should have erased them from map.. just being honest..

killing so many innocents, it's same like 1999 here when NATO strike at us.. they just killed innocents and didn't even care about anything..

stupid wars -.-
          Read that Isreal are throwing white phosphorus gas from the air....white phosphorus is harmful and can burns your skin.....thats too fucked up
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            A good solution for the worlds problems is for everybody to turn their hearts to Jesus

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by jessica97 View Post
              what the fuck? just got this reputation comment:
              I know this is coming kinda fast, but ever since u posted your pic, I've had some feelings towards u u just look so beautiful and you make me soaking wet girl I know u haven't tried this before but maybe u wanna try it with me bby-DesertRose<3
              Yep, I got the same one. But les-be-honest, I'm straight Sorry, repper.
              None

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                slept on kendrick lamar lately, he way too dope.
                Definitely not

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  slept on kendrick lamar lately, he way too dope.
                  dope song.
                  need another song of them ASAP.

Comment

fuck israel, hitler should have erased them from map.. just being honest..

stupid wars -.-
                    And the whole world is just watching...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                      Read that Isreal are throwing white phosphorus gas from the air....white phosphorus is harmful and can burns your skin.....thats too fucked up
                      Ikr.. It's awful.. They killed over 600 civilians in just 2 weeks.. That's waaay too much, in normal war conditions, it should not be over 100 civilian casulties in span of 2 weeks.. They are killing civilians on purpose, and no one reacts. Sick.
                      Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                      And the whole world is just watching...
                      Exactly! Israel has way too many powerful allies.. that are STILL their allies.. No one has enough balls to go at them.. Because it will spark a WW3. If they just cut out the money support, and aid support and all that shit, maybe Israel will slow down and stop doing what they are doing.. If they applied sanctions to Russia for nothing (compared to this), they should apply 10x more sanctions to Israel.

Shits too fucked up man... Political relations between countries are so tensed up, it's just waiting to blow up, like the WW1, it only needs ONE small yet powerful event to spark a new world war (like when Princip killed F.Ferdinand).

Comment

Ikr.. It's awful.. They killed over 600 civilians in just 2 weeks.. That's waaay too much, in normal war conditions, it should not be over 100 civilian casulties in span of 2 weeks.. They are killing civilians on purpose, and no one reacts. Sick.

Exactly! Israel has way too many powerful allies.. that are STILL their allies.. No one has enough balls to go at them.. Because it will spark a WW3. If they just cut out the money support, and aid support and all that shit, maybe Israel will slow down and stop doing what they are doing.. If they applied sanctions to Russia for nothing (compared to this), they should apply 10x more sanctions to Israel.

Shits too fucked up man... Political relations between countries are so tensed up, it's just waiting to blow up, like the WW1, it only needs ONE small yet powerful event to spark a new world war (like when Princip killed F.Ferdinand).
                        something will eventually get so sparked up and will start WW3...we already know Russia and America aren't in a good place..plus North Korea hates America too...Israel and America are like best friends...The middle east hates fucking Israel..

WW3 is just a time bomb waiting to happen now..
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

You're right with everything, I read everywhere how Russia is evil and how Putin is responsible for that Malaysia plane but nobody cares that Israel is killing hundreds of innocent people everyday.

They should cut all support for Israel yh, maybe then they would stop with all this but unfortunately thats not gonna happen cause everybody fears WW3 could happen like you said.
                          Last edited by WeezySVK; 07-23-2014, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X