Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=82351]TinyPenisProductions[/MENTION] i changed my avatar for you brah

Why pick on somebody helpless
    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
      @TinyPenisProductions i changed my avatar for you brah
      Originally posted by dametri426
      nigga jay z lips are average size
      Originally posted by Waynasite
      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        @TinyPenisProductions i changed my avatar for you brah
        nicki showing off her g string

Comment

• G-G-G-G-G G-Unit

Comment

• I JUST POPPED 1 AND NOW I WANNA TALK ALOT SORRY, and SORRY AGAIN for trolling a lot and asking so much questions all da time in my stuff I swear I aint bein malicious or inquisitive or none a dat but like I just b want n 2 know sum shit tho dawg u know?? but like for real tho how do I not get ignored by people tho?!?! all my friends get fresh on me all da time n real life and leave me out a lot and oppress me, I txt’d my best friend a joke yesterday at 5:04 pm and it was really clever and canny and shit and I made the joke in 3 minutes response time to his ealier text and referenced an inside joke that me and only a close sector of friends knew about but guess what tho he didnt never text me back nothin tho -_- and I actually worked a long time on coming up with that joke I made. so datz y I sent it to this other person I knew from another instead and they actually quite enjoyed the text I sent to them >.> OH and I went to my other friend’s job the other day to order a breakfast curly jack and fry and a soda and sum chipz but when I got ready to go and as I was leaving i said whats up when I went thru the doors and threw the peace sign to him and he was lookin dead at me but I think I guess the door was closing at the same time as i said sup or something and he knew I wouldn’t be able to hear him when it closed or some shit so i played it off and pretended i was saying whats up to someone else instead?!!? I mean I did kind da say whats up like n a low bass treble kinda voice but like I moved my head up at the same time I made the peace sign even tho I didn’t move my head up at the right speed BUT STILL I knew he knew who I was dawg when I was standin up dere ordering that food the whole time though oh act n az ho -_- oh and my roommate OMG dude.. I have the woat roommate nigga!!!, I was up all day yesterday sweep n n shit usin da swi-fa sweeper and I was clean n the whole room and shit, and I turn around, i lifted’ed dis nigga mattress up and I was dead yo nigga had flat animal cracker boxes under his bed and shit xDDD fuck n cups n trays n noodles n shit, fuck n folded up pizza lunchables and shit try na make em look like tacos and shit, nigga had VARIOUS editables yo -_- this why the FUCK my room n diz bitch smell n like mexican crayonz and shit yo like WTF dawg. smh. man my room n diz bitch smellin like candle water like hell na dude lmao u gotta get the sweefa sweepa and clean that shit up my nigga. and also dis nigga swagga jacked me one time and stole my joke -_- I will NEVER forget that, den wanna try n get buck wit me after the fact to save face ol waffle patty head az nigga xDDD he beta chill da fuck out lmao… cuz I gives NO fucks around this bitch, like I told dat nigga the other day when he was point his hands all n my face n shit at the court I was like u betta put yo mud a fuk n hands down away from me bruh, cuz I will slam u dawg and then my other friend I replied to one of his posts on the forum the other day n the general topic and quoted him and saw him view the thread but like when he saw my post to him he ain’t even quote me back or NOTHIN and I saw him post in somebody else topic instead afterwards but not mine -_- whaat. like how df do I get friends to reply back to me and read my posts and stuff and not ignore me when i text them and stuff?? oh and while im feelin it who da pussy as nigga on here who left dat –rep on my shit yesterday dawg and made me go back to three stars again, who was it, who da Fuck did it -_- oh so we bold nuf to do sum shit now but we not bold da nuf to say who did it

the cause in conflict happened on 6/16 at 9:24 pm while I was online thread readin, they de repped me and called me a fag -_- normally i would've responded to dat shit right off da bat but like, smh I'm like on some changing shit right now tho dawg and like, I'm trying to better myself fool and substain a future a benefits and not let little stuff like that get to me dawg, so like i aint say nuin about it at the time or nothin but like, I’ve had some days after to process it all and think about what happened and everything and all that, and today I decided I’m not over it lol if u can do some shit like that to somebody else and smile in dey face and shit afterwards and act all fake to them and shit and all that well then im ma be real which you imma think u plottin on the low -_- but see who ever did this thought they was winnin doe xD thought they was finna get away wit sum shit scott free off the rip but see check this shit i peep game on it cuz fuck being on some chill shit cuz, til I find out who did it AIRBODY n this mud get n retaliated on -_- and thats on the bluff

been pretty press lately, i cant think of a good topic to make any more dawg -_-

my favorite topics of the week were Lwhq member review : Lil Zimmie by kidcomet and So who’s having a bad day though? by nickiminajsitonmyface, i always read those every day some times

well Iight den

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
              I JUST POPPED 1 AND NOW I WANNA TALK ALOT SORRY, and SORRY AGAIN for trolling a lot and asking so much questions all da time in my stuff I swear I aint bein malicious or inquisitive or none a dat but like I just b want n 2 know sum shit tho dawg u know?? but like for real tho how do I not get ignored by people tho?!?! all my friends get fresh on me all da time n real life and leave me out a lot and oppress me, I txt’d my best friend a joke yesterday at 5:04 pm and it was really clever and canny and shit and I made the joke in 3 minutes response time to his ealier text and referenced an inside joke that me and only a close sector of friends knew about but guess what tho he didnt never text me back nothin tho -_- and I actually worked a long time on coming up with that joke I made. so datz y I sent it to this other person I knew from another instead and they actually quite enjoyed the text I sent to them >.> OH and I went to my other friend’s job the other day to order a breakfast curly jack and fry and a soda and sum chipz but when I got ready to go and as I was leaving i said whats up when I went thru the doors and threw the peace sign to him and he was lookin dead at me but I think I guess the door was closing at the same time as i said sup or something and he knew I wouldn’t be able to hear him when it closed or some shit so i played it off and pretended i was saying whats up to someone else instead?!!? I mean I did kind da say whats up like n a low bass treble kinda voice but like I moved my head up at the same time I made the peace sign even tho I didn’t move my head up at the right speed BUT STILL I knew he knew who I was dawg when I was standin up dere ordering that food the whole time though oh act n az ho -_- oh and my roommate OMG dude.. I have the woat roommate nigga!!!, I was up all day yesterday sweep n n shit usin da swi-fa sweeper and I was clean n the whole room and shit, and I turn around, i lifted’ed dis nigga mattress up and I was dead yo nigga had flat animal cracker boxes under his bed and shit xDDD fuck n cups n trays n noodles n shit, fuck n folded up pizza lunchables and shit try na make em look like tacos and shit, nigga had VARIOUS editables yo -_- this why the FUCK my room n diz bitch smell n like mexican crayonz and shit yo like WTF dawg. smh. man my room n diz bitch smellin like candle water like hell na dude lmao u gotta get the sweefa sweepa and clean that shit up my nigga. and also dis nigga swagga jacked me one time and stole my joke -_- I will NEVER forget that, den wanna try n get buck wit me after the fact to save face ol waffle patty head az nigga xDDD he beta chill da fuck out lmao… cuz I gives NO fucks around this bitch, like I told dat nigga the other day when he was point his hands all n my face n shit at the court I was like u betta put yo mud a fuk n hands down away from me bruh, cuz I will slam u dawg and then my other friend I replied to one of his posts on the forum the other day n the general topic and quoted him and saw him view the thread but like when he saw my post to him he ain’t even quote me back or NOTHIN and I saw him post in somebody else topic instead afterwards but not mine -_- whaat. like how df do I get friends to reply back to me and read my posts and stuff and not ignore me when i text them and stuff?? oh and while im feelin it who da pussy as nigga on here who left dat –rep on my shit yesterday dawg and made me go back to three stars again, who was it, who da Fuck did it -_- oh so we bold nuf to do sum shit now but we not bold da nuf to say who did it

the cause in conflict happened on 6/16 at 9:24 pm while I was online thread readin, they de repped me and called me a fag -_- normally i would've responded to dat shit right off da bat but like, smh I'm like on some changing shit right now tho dawg and like, I'm trying to better myself fool and substain a future a benefits and not let little stuff like that get to me dawg, so like i aint say nuin about it at the time or nothin but like, I’ve had some days after to process it all and think about what happened and everything and all that, and today I decided I’m not over it lol if u can do some shit like that to somebody else and smile in dey face and shit afterwards and act all fake to them and shit and all that well then im ma be real which you imma think u plottin on the low -_- but see who ever did this thought they was winnin doe xD thought they was finna get away wit sum shit scott free off the rip but see check this shit i peep game on it cuz fuck being on some chill shit cuz, til I find out who did it AIRBODY n this mud get n retaliated on -_- and thats on the bluff

been pretty press lately, i cant think of a good topic to make any more dawg -_-

my favorite topics of the week were Lwhq member review : Lil Zimmie by kidcomet and So who’s having a bad day though? by nickiminajsitonmyface, i always read those every day some times

well Iight den

You need better friends mate
              I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                You need better friends mate
                i know but like, i worked really hard to get these friends lmao i hate making new friends cuz i ave 2 come up with new ways to impress them -_-

Comment

well Iight den

Comment

i know but like, i worked really hard to get these friends lmao i hate making new friends cuz i ave 2 come up with new ways to impress them -_-
                    lmao you aint gotta impress niggas to be their friend

Just beat the fuck outta your old friends to get new ones..if you gotta impress niggas
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

I JUST POPPED 1 AND NOW I WANNA TALK ALOT SORRY, and SORRY AGAIN for trolling a lot and asking so much questions all da time in my stuff I swear I aint bein malicious or inquisitive or none a dat but like I just b want n 2 know sum shit tho dawg u know?? but like for real tho how do I not get ignored by people tho?!?! all my friends get fresh on me all da time n real life and leave me out a lot and oppress me, I txt’d my best friend a joke yesterday at 5:04 pm and it was really clever and canny and shit and I made the joke in 3 minutes response time to his ealier text and referenced an inside joke that me and only a close sector of friends knew about but guess what tho he didnt never text me back nothin tho -_- and I actually worked a long time on coming up with that joke I made. so datz y I sent it to this other person I knew from another instead and they actually quite enjoyed the text I sent to them >.> OH and I went to my other friend’s job the other day to order a breakfast curly jack and fry and a soda and sum chipz but when I got ready to go and as I was leaving i said whats up when I went thru the doors and threw the peace sign to him and he was lookin dead at me but I think I guess the door was closing at the same time as i said sup or something and he knew I wouldn’t be able to hear him when it closed or some shit so i played it off and pretended i was saying whats up to someone else instead?!!? I mean I did kind da say whats up like n a low bass treble kinda voice but like I moved my head up at the same time I made the peace sign even tho I didn’t move my head up at the right speed BUT STILL I knew he knew who I was dawg when I was standin up dere ordering that food the whole time though oh act n az ho -_- oh and my roommate OMG dude.. I have the woat roommate nigga!!!, I was up all day yesterday sweep n n shit usin da swi-fa sweeper and I was clean n the whole room and shit, and I turn around, i lifted’ed dis nigga mattress up and I was dead yo nigga had flat animal cracker boxes under his bed and shit xDDD fuck n cups n trays n noodles n shit, fuck n folded up pizza lunchables and shit try na make em look like tacos and shit, nigga had VARIOUS editables yo -_- this why the FUCK my room n diz bitch smell n like mexican crayonz and shit yo like WTF dawg. smh. man my room n diz bitch smellin like candle water like hell na dude lmao u gotta get the sweefa sweepa and clean that shit up my nigga. and also dis nigga swagga jacked me one time and stole my joke -_- I will NEVER forget that, den wanna try n get buck wit me after the fact to save face ol waffle patty head az nigga xDDD he beta chill da fuck out lmao… cuz I gives NO fucks around this bitch, like I told dat nigga the other day when he was point his hands all n my face n shit at the court I was like u betta put yo mud a fuk n hands down away from me bruh, cuz I will slam u dawg and then my other friend I replied to one of his posts on the forum the other day n the general topic and quoted him and saw him view the thread but like when he saw my post to him he ain’t even quote me back or NOTHIN and I saw him post in somebody else topic instead afterwards but not mine -_- whaat. like how df do I get friends to reply back to me and read my posts and stuff and not ignore me when i text them and stuff?? oh and while im feelin it who da pussy as nigga on here who left dat –rep on my shit yesterday dawg and made me go back to three stars again, who was it, who da Fuck did it -_- oh so we bold nuf to do sum shit now but we not bold da nuf to say who did it

well Iight den
                      you made my day rofl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

G-G-G-G-G G-Unit
                        greatest hip hop group

Originally posted by -_- View Post

well Iight den
                        not even gonna read

Comment

• game's new vid prob song of the year or top 3, always wished wayne would drop a track like that.

Comment

Working...
                          X