• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
    I will do
    like i thought. and after that

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
      you play a lot of fighting games and watch a lot of fighting movies don't you lol?

Comment

I wish somebody would touch my ds im from the motherfucking town homie true shitp
        call your momma brah and say your last words cause your getting it nnow m8 im on my way brah

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I'm waiting for you right now, why you not showing up? You scared?

Comment

• about to watch the double.

Comment

• Lil Wayne ?Dedication 3? T-Shirts x Rebirth Lyrics x More

WeezyTees - Home

lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                you play a lot of fighting games and watch a lot of fighting movies don't you lol?
                no lmao smh yeah lmao smh
                Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                call your momma brah and say your last words cause your getting it nnow m8 im on my way brah
                boy I will Equalize you I already know im the better fighter than you what i need to fight you to prove it for shape up nigga that shit embarrassin
                Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                I'm waiting for you right now, why you not showing up? You scared?
                I had a doctor’s appointment nigga I got a shot n my arm and that shit hurt though, but it can most definitely go down when i heal myself tho

Comment

no lmao smh yeah lmao smh

boy I will Equalize you I already know im the better fighter than you what i need to fight you to prove it for shape up nigga that shit embarrassin
                  I had a doctor’s appointment nigga I got a shot n my arm and that shit hurt though, but it can most definitely go down when i heal myself tho
                  Excuses

Post a picture of your wound or you exposed as a pussy

Comment

• Fuck iTunes! Not transferring my purchases and shit, tellin' me I need to authorize songs when they already authorized, and not allowing me to play music that I've already motherfuckin' purchased.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                      Fuck iTunes! Not transferring my purchases and shit, tellin' me I need to authorize songs when they already authorized, and not allowing me to play music that I've already motherfuckin' purchased.

fucccccck way back ago like agers ago i used to buy music off itunes till one day that shit happened and i flipped it and i never bought another song off i tunes.
                      i still buy the occasional CD.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Excuses

Post a picture of your wound or you exposed as a pussy
                        i threw away the bandaid accidently what point is a picture gon prove anyway other than I'm ma know what u look like b4 i kick yo ass lol?!?! lol for real nigga i CAN'T be exposed. I'm too cool for that i got these Lil' dudes shook on here like a muuhfucka dawg lol niggas always wanna rank on me 4 havin a DS, ok I give them that. but still they know I ain't nuh-in to be played with though >.> i run shop. like you scared of me nigga you scared of the nigga wit no name you scared?!?! oh i-ight den lol bed-da be. cuz the day you decide u not afraid of me no more iz the day you decide 2 get yo Az woop

Comment

i threw away the bandaid accidently what point is a picture gon prove anyway other than I'm ma know what u look like b4 i kick yo ass lol?!?! lol for real nigga i CAN'T be exposed. I'm too cool for that i got these Lil' dudes shook on here like a muuhfucka dawg lol niggas always wanna rank on me 4 havin a DS, ok I give them that. but still they know I ain't nuh-in to be played with though >.> i run shop. like you scared of me nigga you scared of the nigga wit no name you scared?!?! oh i-ight den lol bed-da be. cuz the day you decide u not afraid of me no more iz the day you decide 2 get yo Az woop
                          Do you workout ?

Comment

Working...
                          X