X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    should I get a new macbook pro or air..
    both are great so I'dI'd just choose the cheaper option.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      both are great so I'dI'd just choose the cheaper option.
      I'm either gonna get the $999 Air or the $1299 Pro, been trying to decide and can't tho.

Comment

I'm either gonna get the $999 Air or the $1299 Pro, been trying to decide and can't tho.
        the air then.

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
          i threw away the bandaid accidently what point is a picture gon prove anyway other than I'm ma know what u look like b4 i kick yo ass lol?!?! lol for real nigga i CAN'T be exposed. I'm too cool for that i got these Lil' dudes shook on here like a muuhfucka dawg lol niggas always wanna rank on me 4 havin a DS, ok I give them that. but still they know I ain't nuh-in to be played with though >.> i run shop. like you scared of me nigga you scared of the nigga wit no name you scared?!?! oh i-ight den lol bed-da be. cuz the day you decide u not afraid of me no more iz the day you decide 2 get yo Az woop
          You a soft pussy
          Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          Pro

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
            lol brah your punches are weak when you dont got some muscles.
            Practicing your punches daily without workingout wont help you shit.
            lol u bout to piss me off.

without muscle I can punch faster and get a lot moe hits N

my punches be weak cuz I make them weak on purpose fool xD cuz I don’t want to actually hurt anyone I’m fighting u know I just want to fight them to make myself look good and the anticipation of the point leading up to it but I don’t fight anyone with my full strength simply because I KNOW WHAT i can do so THAT’S WHY I hold back so if u see me lose a fight or start losing It’s cuz I let them win yo

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            You a soft pussy

Pro
            hold that thought

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
              lol u bout to piss me off.

without muscle I can punch faster and get a lot moe hits N

my punches be weak cuz I make them weak on purpose fool xD cuz I don�t want to actually hurt anyone I�m fighting u know I just want to fight them to make myself look good and the anticipation of the point leading up to it but I don�t fight anyone with my full strength simply because I KNOW WHAT i can do so THAT�S WHY I hold back so if u see me lose a fight or start losing It�s cuz I let them win yo
              oh So you are fighting to gain respect? but then you let them win ???

Just go to the gym gain some muscles and you wont need to fight ppl to gain respect or make yourself look good lol.
              You will already have respect cuz you will look like you could fk them up you know? And nobody will try to fight you.

Comment

• Tech N9ne's lyrics are awesome as fuck!

"Narcissistic, hard to grip it
                Dark and wicked, art's prolific

Mars with the stars, this is far lifted
                Lyrics, quit the
                bawitibaw scriptures are terrific

Get a spitter with a bit of bitter marketed
                With scrilla
                then a fifth of Henny liquor, start to twist it
                Critters sit and shiver in the slit of zillas
                Pit of killers, gritters hit a click of silly niggas are fictitious
                On top of the game, I'm dropping the rain, Godly gifted
                Hop in your lane and stopping your fame, bark is vicious
                You got
                bars to witness, ya'll submissive
                When I get your brain your thoughts is shifted
                I'm incredible, highly technical meant for triumph, raw intricate
                I need medical then more science
                , scars and stitches
                Alphabetical gems blow by him, pause a tidbit
                Tech N9ne a mental giant!
                "

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  oh So you are fighting to gain respect? but then you let them win ???
                  i have to i don't wan-na make a enemy i just want a opponent
                  Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  Just go to the gym gain some muscles and you wont need to fight ppl to gain respect or make yourself look good lol.
                  You will already have respect cuz you will look like you could fk them up you know? And nobody will try to fight you.
                  man niggas keep on tellin me to go to the gym and shit but i on ever listen. Lmao smh fuck it then might as well go. I'm peep that shit and see what's up

edit: YOU SOUND LIKE YOU GOT THE HANDS THO. WHAT YO CRITICAL STATS LOOK N LIKE
                  Last edited by -_-; 07-07-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• robin thicke new album bought just 530 times in the uk Robin Thicke's Paula charts at 200th after just 530 sales | Descrier News

Comment

ipad

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        robin thicke new album bought just 530 times in the uk Robin Thicke's Paula charts at 200th after just 530 sales | Descrier News
                        wowww dude

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Lil Durk - Signed To The Streets 2 Hosted by DJ Drama & Don Cannon // Free Mixtape @ DatPiff.com

The things being said in the chat

Comment

Working...
                          X