This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    something will eventually get so sparked up and will start WW3...we already know Russia and America aren't in a good place..plus North Korea hates America too...Israel and America are like best friends...The middle east hates fucking Israel..

WW3 is just a time bomb waiting to happen now..
    Exactly my thoughts. North Korea is probably most prepared for it.. I don't know why America is in such good relation with Israel.. When basically USA "motto" is that they stand against terrorism.. And Israel is basically terrorist country.

Like I said, 1 person can trigger the WW3, if time is right. And it won't be like WW1, or WW2, it will be disaster, 'cause imagine what kind of "secret" weapon USA has, or China, or Russia, or North Korea. Who knows what kind of weapons they have designed for that occasion. They will not care about us, civilians, it won't be "Search and Destroy" it will just be "Destroy".
    Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    You're right with everything, I read everywhere how Russia is evil and how Putin is responsible for that Malaysia plane but nobody cares that Israel is killing hundreds of innocent people everyday.

They should cut all support for Israel yh, maybe then they would stop with all this but unfortunately thats not gonna happen cause everybody fears WW3 could happen like you said.
    Yeah mate.. In these hard times, for politicians it's easiest to just blame it all on one guy, and who is the easiest target, and always been one.. Russia, and Putin. Only because USA is in good relation with Israel, news about that aren't available too much to public..
    I hope that everyone cuts support for Israel, but I don't see it happening, 'cause USA is firmly supporting them (silently ofc).
    Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 07-23-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      slept on kendrick lamar lately, he way too dope.
      murked wayne on buy the world tbh.
      dope song.
      need another song of them ASAP.
      lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        something will eventually get so sparked up and will start WW3...we already know Russia and America aren't in a good place..plus North Korea hates America too...Israel and America are like best friends...The middle east hates fucking Israel..

WW3 is just a time bomb waiting to happen now..

yesSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• "u wanna big black cock in u mouth bro? cuz u gon bget one tonite. ure my bitch - [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]"

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Definitely not
            Originally posted by Waynebest4ever View Post
            Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            lmao.
            prefered kendricks verse over waynes verse so...

Comment

prefered kendricks verse over waynes verse so...
              but that doesn't mean weezy got murked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                but that doesn't mean weezy got murked.
                ok murked was the wrong word, kendrick killed the song, better?

Comment

ok murked was the wrong word, kendrick killed the song, better?
                  yea even though a lot don't agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    yea even though a lot don't agree with you.
                    opinions brah, there will always be people disagreeing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post

Yep, I got the same one. But les-be-honest, I'm straight Sorry, repper.
                      haha yeah, i'm straight too so...

Comment

• thanks [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62207]Lil_zimmie[/MENTION] for +rep

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          thanks @freakjasp and @Lil_zimmie for +rep

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X