This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
    YM Salute such a hard tune tbh, everyone is fire , then wayne just signs off.commander in chief one hand on the world one hand on the brief.... Nd spoken reasons interview was interesting still think that there was room for an alot more deeper analogy but styll was interesting. C5 gonna be special tho, album after prob gnna be even better
    I thought you was talking to the user [MENTION=57220]YM Salute[/MENTION] then. I was looking for his post to see what song he posted, but then I realized

Comment

• Interesting read.. 42 Little-Known Facts About Famous Rappers and Hip Hop | Thought Catalog

Laughing my ass off rn

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        not being able to sleep sucks so hard. was tired since 6, layed in my bad 1 and a half hour ago at quarter to 12, nearly fell asleep at 20 past 12, but suddenly my brother says one word to my mom and i'm totally awake. now its one hour after, i'm still not even a bit tired and i have to get up in 5 hours.
        same happened to me yesterday, soo annoying.
        it probably doesn't help being on LWHQ right before you sleep lol.

they say you are supposed to settle down before you sleep.

Comment

• I've got $20 on my iTunes.. Should I buy an album from Smoke DZA, Lana Del Rey, Riff Raff (Neon Icon), an oldschool Three 6 Mafia joint, etc. Or give me any recommendation that's cool. And [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION] I feel your pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            it probably doesn't help being on LWHQ right before you sleep lol.

they say you are supposed to settle down before you sleep.
            i know lol, but if you lay in your bed for one and a half hours without sleeping and you are not a bit tired you get kinda bored lol.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL2m...e_gdata_player
              I'm on mobile so it won't let me load the video right. Idk if anybody saw this,but it'll be interesting to see the outcome. Chances are Bino was just saying it to cause the internet to go crazy, I just wonder if anyone will respond. Lol

Comment

i know lol, but if you lay in your bed for one and a half hours without sleeping and you are not a bit tired you get kinda bored lol.
                I do that a lot, I only mean to check quickly but then I read something that gets me thinking and I can't sleep after that.
                None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                  I do that a lot, I only mean to check quickly but then I read something that gets me thinking and I can't sleep after that.
                  my dad always reads when he can't sleep, i would do that too but i don't have a good book to read right now lol.

Comment

my dad always reads when he can't sleep, i would do that too but i don't have a good book to read right now lol.
                    I wish I could do that, but same thing, I get caught up and keep reading til I finish the book.

Its near 1am here and I'd love to be asleep. Instead I'm wide awake, waiting on everyone else in camp to settle down so that I can.
                    None

Comment

• Whats that thing in the red circle in the IG app?

Comment

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                        Whats that thing in the red circle in the IG app?
                        If the person tagged people in the photo, then you tap that shit n the niggas pop up
                        Originally posted by dametri426
                        nigga jay z lips are average size
                        Originally posted by Waynasite
                        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

true dat.

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                          lmao.

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
                          Whats that thing in the red circle in the IG app?
                          someone is tagged in the picture.

Comment

Working...
                          X