- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    these rolls ain't loyal.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post

- - - Updated - - -

these rolls ain't loyal.

Comment

• maybe i was a bit drunk yesterday lol.

- - - Updated - - -

had a discussion with a friend about wayne yesterday and he said wayne sucks cuz he has no content in his songs,, his lyrics in general are wack, he only rhymes nigga on nigga and he has no flow.
        first i played him miss my dawgs, because of the content, then watch my shoes, because of the "wack lyrics" and then levels because of the flow.
        he didn't really listen and asked what the fuck this was and wanted to play tupac.

not like i give a fuck about haters but this was just stupid af

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          maybe i was a bit drunk yesterday lol.

- - - Updated - - -

had a discussion with a friend about wayne yesterday and he said wayne sucks cuz he has no content in his songs,, his lyrics in general are wack, he only rhymes nigga on nigga and he has no flow.
          first i played him miss my dawgs, because of the content, then watch my shoes, because of the "wack lyrics" and then levels because of the flow.
          he didn't really listen and asked what the fuck this was and wanted to play tupac.

Maybe u need a timeout from discussing lil Wayne with ur friends lol
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

poverty

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              maybe the dumbest post I've ever read
              bruh I'm shitting and while readin ur post I had to squeeeze the shit out my ass way to fast

you da shit

dis nigga's posts be 2 retarded am done for today w/ internet

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                What car u got?
                I almost got a Camaro but since I'm only 18 an expensive car is gonna kill me with interest so I just got a 13 honda civic
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  I almost got a Camaro but since I'm only 18 an expensive car is gonna kill me with interest so I just got a 13 honda civic
                  yep dont make the same mistake my brotha made

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Maybe u need a timeout from discussing lil Wayne on this forum lol

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

you still drunk lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        you still drunk lol?
                        i drank till 7AM, then i slept an woke up a few hour later. i think i still had a bit alcohol in my blood lol.

Comment

i drank till 7AM, then i slept an woke up a few hour later. i think i still had a bit alcohol in my blood lol.
                          can you explain me the content of Miss My Dawgs?

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

Working...
                          X