This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    I don't know why we move so much, part of it is family issues but I think it's just that there's so much out there to see. We re starting with the US but eventually want to travel the world. And a week here and there isn't enough time to really experience a place.

we ve done it so much we ve got it down to a science. We live in a motorhome now and don't own much so it's pretty much unhook and go. So doesn't cost much.

I think it would be nice to stay in one place like you do, to have a solid history and belong somewhere like that.
    Oh okay, I get it.. Family issues can be reason for moving..
    But I think if ppl want to travel to world, you can rent a place for like a month or so, it's much cheaper.. but since you do have motorhome, I guess that's even better.. You travel a lot and live wherever you want, I'd like that...

But yeah, I think one stable house where you can really feel like you are at home is nice to have. I don't think I would ever feel really "at home" living in a motorhome or if I move in and out every year or so.. But traveling is always great, so why not, haha

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

Give me all the Cash Money like Birdman
      -Vinnie Paz
      wack.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

-Vinnie Paz
      wack.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post

-Vinnie Paz
      wack.

Comment

• finally realised why i shouldnt have younger gf

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
          finally realised why i shouldnt have younger gf
          brah i would only get head and maybe a fuck from a younger girl

but if i wanted a relationship i would only look for a mature woman

and most of them be older than me

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            brah i would only get head and maybe a fuck from a younger girl

but if i wanted a relationship i would only look for a mature woman

and most of them be older than me
            reason why i said what i said lel.. she told me she doesnt like BJs cuz they are gross.. i was in denial.. and asked for her to explain me and she couldn't.. she virgin tho, so idk, i think she's just still immature and young.. even tho she almost 18.. we've been together for some time so i wont ditch her or anything.. and every girl has right to make their own choices, but if it continues after i while ill end it up lel..

i think she gonna prolly change her mind tho

Comment

reason why i said what i said lel.. she told me she doesnt like BJs cuz they are gross.. i was in denial.. and asked for her to explain me and she couldn't.. she virgin tho, so idk, i think she's just still immature and young.. even tho she almost 18.. we've been together for some time so i wont ditch her or anything.. and every girl has right to make their own choices, but if it continues after i while ill end it up lel..

she might be one of them girls who are scared of cocks cause they got raped when they were young.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                she might be one of them girls who are scared of cocks cause they got raped when they were young.
                hell nawww bruh xD I know her for some time, I know her well..she just young and immature..

Comment

yep go for an older woman

i can see her changing her mind tho and becoming a dick sucking addict

Comment

hell nawww bruh xD I know her for some time, I know her well..she just young and immature..
                    lol

Comment

• .................... ....................

Comment

dw man she'll come around my girl was the same.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          what is different with this than what we saw live?

Comment

Working...
                          X