• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

Watched it bout 20 times.

Incredible luck or just Spiderman.
    the next james bond tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
      So many reasons. He is just kneeling there like a brainwashed human being, without any feelings, if I was one being decapitated I would scream and try to fight my way.

The main part, cutting part is cut out from the video. Why would you tape decapitating and not show actual decapitation?

Blood splatter? There is non. Not a single drop of blood when he starts cutting throat.

And not a single "allahu akbar" saying.. Lack of it shows that these aren't really Iraqis, and it's fake video.

Whole desert shit and wind blowing in same direction, looks likes poor work of video montage..

I don't buy that video for a second!
      i ain't going to lie, you make some interesting points.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        post the link here
        Not happening

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          i ain't going to lie, you make some interesting points.
          Yeah man, I rewatched that video lots of times, and from first time I saw it, I thought it was fake..

Either James is a "sell-out", and he participated in making that fake video so USA stops sending troops.

Or they used his disappearence and found someone who looks like him so they can make fake video so USA stops sending troops.

Or USA government, or CIA aka ISIS, lol, made this fake video to trick population of US and find a reason to stop sending troops or send even more troops to Iraq.

I didn't follow media, so I don't know response of US Government about this issue..

Comment

• Coming soon : Watch Rick Ross accept Dj Khaled's request and perform the ASL ice barrel challenge

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• I wish Wayne had signed Mya and tried to bring her back instead of Tina. She's wAy more talented and someone I would actually like to see make a comeback. I couldn't care less about Tina getting her turn up.
              None

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                Yeah man, I rewatched that video lots of times, and from first time I saw it, I thought it was fake..

Either James is a "sell-out", and he participated in making that fake video so USA stops sending troops.

Or they used his disappearence and found someone who looks like him so they can make fake video so USA stops sending troops.

Or USA government, or CIA aka ISIS, lol, made this fake video to trick population of US and find a reason to stop sending troops or send even more troops to Iraq.

I didn't follow media, so I don't know response of US Government about this issue..
                they seem to be taking it serious.

Comment

• [MENTION=80399]freakjasp[/MENTION] what the fuck drug were you on when you created this thread

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...t-saw-ufo.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    @freakjasp what the fuck drug were you on when you created this thread

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...t-saw-ufo.html
                    bit crack and a bit cocain.
                    why you asking?

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                      bit crack and a bit cocain.
                      why you asking?
                      lewl

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                        I wish Wayne had signed Mya and tried to bring her back instead of Tina. She's wAy more talented and someone I would actually like to see make a comeback. I couldn't care less about Tina getting her turn up.
                        it would just be the same situation

mya fine as fuck too so wayne would just end up fuckin her and making songs for her

he would probably make up a nickname for her too like mya mustard

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          it would just be the same situation

mya fine as fuck too so wayne would just end up fuckin her and making songs for her

he would probably make up a nickname for her too like mya mustard
                          I dunno Mya always seemed way classier than that. Not a gold digger or thot like Tina.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X