Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=9283]Shawn[/MENTION]HINDRIIX: HOV NOR LIL WAYNE DONT OWE US ANYTHING ELSE THEY HAVE DONE IT ALL THEY ARE LEGENDARY STATUS ANYTHING THEY DO NOW IS JUST A BONUS

I wholly agree with this tweet, people should be thankful we're still getting albums from Weezy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
      @ShawnHINDRIIX: HOV NOR LIL WAYNE DONT OWE US ANYTHING ELSE THEY HAVE DONE IT ALL THEY ARE LEGENDARY STATUS ANYTHING THEY DO NOW IS JUST A BONUS

I wholly agree with this tweet, people should be thankful we're still getting albums from Weezy!!
      yea but the problem with wayne is that he got his fans used to getting at least 2 projects a year with plenty of features

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        yea but the problem with wayne is that he got his fans used to getting at least 2 projects a year with plenty of features
        Yeah I suppose his great work ethic is his achilles heel! But fans need to realise it's not humanly possible to do so much year after year, he's given us more than enough already. C5 will be amazing though because he knows his fans have these high expectations, so it'll be good while it lasts!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Have a project x party
          nah haha, thank god our house is small and our neightbours are strickt lol.
          once my dad played the piano at 12 nights they knocked on our door until it broke lol.
          i better do not imagine what they would do if i would celebrate a party

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            once my dad played the piano at 12 nights they knocked on our door until it broke lol.
            thats why you should do it, because it will be funny to piss them off.

Comment

• .... . . . . . ..
              Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:46 AM.
              .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                thats why you should do it, because it will be funny to piss them off.
                true.
                in a way it would be funny, but i'm sure my parents would kill me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  That sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                    Just noticed My Bae and Another Round are the same song
                    huh?

Comment

• Rich Forever best Rozay project ever

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Just realized I've been officially here for 2 years
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• .... . . . . . ..
                          Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:46 AM.
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X