This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
    i have anorexic privilege?!?? my breath smells like throw up because I always throw up my food after eating. I HATE feeling full. i have an eating disorder and I`ve NEVER liked eating, i`ve ALWAYS felt better after throating myself afterwards. that`s why when people feel sorry for me i be lookin at them like this being anorexic doesn`t bother me one bit, because i can still whoop your ass lol. so who cares.

random vent.lol he went on a tangent.

Comment

i have anorexic privilege?!?? my breath smells like throw up because I always throw up my food after eating. I HATE feeling full. i have an eating disorder and I`ve NEVER liked eating, i`ve ALWAYS felt better after throating myself afterwards. that`s why when people feel sorry for me i be lookin at them like this being anorexic doesn`t bother me one bit, because i can still whoop your ass lol. so who cares.

didn't laugh

Comment

random vent.
        were you trying to be funny or disgusting?

Comment

That's not heathy doood, you gotta change that broski.

The new Real World is coming out soon, though. I just seen commercials for it Today!

Comment

• I think he is fine! Being Anorexic is not that important!
            Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

Comment

• What the actual fuck.....

Comment

Like the wu tang clan, being anorexic ain't nothing to fuck with..

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    didn't laugh
                    Some people actually believe the stuff he says

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

yo bitch always feels better after I throat her

Also how's this coming along? http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...aring-war.html
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• i won`t never be tookin seriously on this account at all -_- shit.
                        Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                        That's not heathy doood, you gotta change that broski.

The new Real World is coming out soon, though. I just seen commercials for it Today!
                        WHERE. *races to youtube* watched it... yo wtf was that dawg lol
                        Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
                        were you trying to be funny or disgusting?
                        um I can`t tell lol. i just like people to feel sorry for me and shit
                        Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                        Like the wu tang clan, being anorexic ain't nothing to fuck with..
                        yep. but they think I`m trolling with this

Comment

i won`t never be tookin seriously on this account at all -_- shit.WHERE. *races to youtube* watched it... yo wtf was that dawg lol
                          um I can`t tell lol. i just like people to feel sorry for me and shit

yep. but they think I`m trolling with this
                          I've had experience with anorexia, I know it's absolutely fucking awful. Feeling your pain

Comment

Working...
                          X