This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
    I've had swollen lymph nodes for a while and found a lump in my testicle couple days ago. I was hoping that a guy would've checked my balls(no homo) but it was about 25-year-old female so it was pretty awkward..
    It sounds like you have some sort of infection. Buy this, Amazon.com: Silver Biotics: Silver Biotics, 16 oz: Health & Personal Care

It has been used by the ancients as an antibiotic. It was only reserved for the blue bloods, but made its way in to society for the common folk. If you went to a doctor, he would likely prescribe you some sort of modern antibiotic (maybe something like Ciprofloxacin). However, this stuff can cure almost anything. Not only does it eliminate all bad bacteria, it preserves the good bacteria in your body (unlike modern antibiotics which only kill some bad and some good at the same time).

Trust me, take about a mouth full every day for a week or 2 and see if it helps.

Swollen lymph nodes indicate usually that your body is in the process of fighting something off.

They're called doctors not healers for a reason, I don't want to start up a debate but it's a worth a shot to order this stuff. You probably already spent hundreds of dollars and probably thousands now to get an ultrasound (not sure though).

I bet for $20 this will cure you. You most likely don't have anything serious, I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Quote from a review,

"This is the best kept secret in the medical profession. Anything that needs medical attention around here---we treat with Silver Sol. Drinking 2 teaspoons twice per day will "cure" about anything. In India, they are publishing that in their hospitals they are curing Malaria in 5 days with this product. We have little bottles that allow us to spray it, mist it up our noses & dropper bottles. Cleared up: ear infections, sinus problems, diaper rash, sore throats, baby diarrhea, jock itch and similar rashes from heat and yeast. Amazon carries another product from this same company called ASAP Ultimate Skin & Boby Care Gel. You have to get it too. Our daughter healed up a Brown Recluse Spider bite in 5 days. The ER doctor prepared her for a very painful, and long healing process that included loosing part of the surrounding tissue. She put the gel on & covered it with a "wet/dry bandage", if you are not familiar with this bandage the drug store carries them in all sizes, they have adhesive on all edges. This actually seals the wound. Because these bandages have a "see through" window we were able to watch the stages the bite went through. It turned black, blistered, blister did not break but went down, fringe area got red, black went away, area started to heal and process took about 5 days. Each day she retreated it with the ASAP and a new bandage. Place this gel on a properly inserted tampon and it will kill yeast infection in short time. The research states it kills in 6 minutes. We use the gel to brush our teeth--read my review on that product too. Do your own research on this product and don't be confused this is not Colloidal Silver. It is Silver Sol. Pink Eye can be cured in minutes with this product and yes it is safe to be sprayed in the eyes. I used it to treat my eye post surgery and it was amazing. Silver Sol appears limitless in applications, destroys the bad bacteria, virus and fungi/yeast without harming the "good guys". I keep a stock of these two products in my home."
    Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 12-08-2014, 05:24 PM.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• I just want to hit like Barry Bonds, you know all she wan't do is have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Cassidy went so hard..

Comment

• It's cold as fukkk...

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            It sounds like you have some sort of infection. Buy this, Amazon.com: Silver Biotics: Silver Biotics, 16 oz: Health & Personal Care

It has been used by the ancients as an antibiotic. It was only reserved for the blue bloods, but made its way in to society for the common folk. If you went to a doctor, he would likely prescribe you some sort of modern antibiotic (maybe something like Ciprofloxacin). However, this stuff can cure almost anything. Not only does it eliminate all bad bacteria, it preserves the good bacteria in your body (unlike modern antibiotics which only kill some bad and some good at the same time).

Trust me, take about a mouth full every day for a week or 2 and see if it helps.

Swollen lymph nodes indicate usually that your body is in the process of fighting something off.

They're called doctors not healers for a reason, I don't want to start up a debate but it's a worth a shot to order this stuff. You probably already spent hundreds of dollars and probably thousands now to get an ultrasound (not sure though).

I bet for $20 this will cure you. You most likely don't have anything serious, I wouldn't worry if I were you.

Quote from a review,

"This is the best kept secret in the medical profession. Anything that needs medical attention around here---we treat with Silver Sol. Drinking 2 teaspoons twice per day will "cure" about anything. In India, they are publishing that in their hospitals they are curing Malaria in 5 days with this product. We have little bottles that allow us to spray it, mist it up our noses & dropper bottles. Cleared up: ear infections, sinus problems, diaper rash, sore throats, baby diarrhea, jock itch and similar rashes from heat and yeast. Amazon carries another product from this same company called ASAP Ultimate Skin & Boby Care Gel. You have to get it too. Our daughter healed up a Brown Recluse Spider bite in 5 days. The ER doctor prepared her for a very painful, and long healing process that included loosing part of the surrounding tissue. She put the gel on & covered it with a "wet/dry bandage", if you are not familiar with this bandage the drug store carries them in all sizes, they have adhesive on all edges. This actually seals the wound. Because these bandages have a "see through" window we were able to watch the stages the bite went through. It turned black, blistered, blister did not break but went down, fringe area got red, black went away, area started to heal and process took about 5 days. Each day she retreated it with the ASAP and a new bandage. Place this gel on a properly inserted tampon and it will kill yeast infection in short time. The research states it kills in 6 minutes. We use the gel to brush our teeth--read my review on that product too. Do your own research on this product and don't be confused this is not Colloidal Silver. It is Silver Sol. Pink Eye can be cured in minutes with this product and yes it is safe to be sprayed in the eyes. I used it to treat my eye post surgery and it was amazing. Silver Sol appears limitless in applications, destroys the bad bacteria, virus and fungi/yeast without harming the "good guys". I keep a stock of these two products in my home."
            lol woat advice

don't buy anything online

just take what the doctor tells you to take

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              lol woat advice

You enjoy making me mad.

Comment

• Am between line to ask for ps4 for xmas or just get money much as ps4 costs. I prolly would buy some clothes and beats by dre's in-ear headphones. Gimme some opinions pls

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  lol woat advice

Them doctors don't give a damn about our health. They only want that paycheck. I'm sure you heard about the doctor who administered fake chemo therapy to his patients to get more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                    Lol why would I troll about something like this?
                    thats why I'm confused homey, I didnt think you posted serious comments on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by aapolinna View Post
                      Am between line to ask for ps4 for xmas or just get money much as ps4 costs. I prolly would buy some clothes and beats by dre's in-ear headphones. Gimme some opinions pls
                      That new GTA 5 in first person looks too fun.

Comment

Am between line to ask for ps4 for xmas or just get money much as ps4 costs. I prolly would buy some clothes and beats by dre's in-ear headphones. Gimme some opinions pls
                        ps4 > beats.

so it depends do you need new clothes or not?

Comment

Depends on if you wanna look fly. I'd always choose to stunt over buying stuff that keeps me inside on my ass.

That's just me tho

Comment

Working...
                          X