This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
    You ever get into a relationship and change so much you get to a point where you don’t even know who the hell you are anymore? Or maybe that’s just life in general that changes you? Hell if I know.
    dont let anyone change who you are.

Comment

• Passion over presence journey change our prespective allow little but never offer politeness when your life threatened who you think falling from the 88th window again? Still be never will ha crumbs to the ground. 250 2 150 2 single 3 minus shot one buck bagged no chance of respiration another trick ready for sum dough

Beware of what you are know people will always attempt to drag you behind with a chain with their thought cause they dont know themself
      Last edited by BloodKin; 10-03-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Young bro know sometimes have a hard time pushing my pride aside. Tell mom I say hi. Know I will never lead you ignorantly. Energy all pure genuine. Know I would give you more than a pint that's organic hold the tissue. Young bro please know never lose your ingenuity virtues or integrity on your worse dayz, just remember that me your big bro gave them awkward hugs when I sensed you been needing em or a slug in the right shoulder when you open your mouth to wide. Either way I'm still in sight of our family and friends holding em together like roots under the earth. Even tho I my be under, I'm still on top yo mama! If you understand!

- - - Updated - - -

Young bro I'm looking at my ash, on my worst days know I will give you my best advice on your worst dayz I will decidate all this.. please never forgot you are loved guy to guy speak

- - - Updated - - -

Hug mom for me young bro, I mean it serious as grain in our daily bread. Aplogize deeply for the yo mana joke that is only for folks that understand!

Comment

• Lmfao [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] blocked me in IG because I asked him for proof of his claim that Kim Kardashian is a witch

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            Lmfao @KidComet blocked me in IG because I asked him for proof of his claim that Kim Kardashian is a witch

Facts and evidence are incompatible with the brains of people who believe that sort of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

Facts and evidence are incompatible with the brains of people who believe that sort of shit.
              Word. He went straight at me on personal attack talking about im incapable of learning that type of truth lol.
              I kept asking for proof for his so called truth but he wouldnt provide and he continued to Come at me until he realized he cant back that up with anything, so he blocked me lol.

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Guess shots(whos) back rose from his ash
                .. scarface..... ha feel my right

- - - Updated - - -

I know please correct me

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know what happen to it.. I'da .. man I'm rinsed. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by BloodKin; 10-04-2019, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• My presence speaks volumes even if I dont speak

Young bro you ain't dying yet I will never lead you in disarray

- - - Updated - - -

Nigga Jarrod used to or still work there.. broke both my sister hearts.. he might just get marks on his face
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 10-05-2019, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• least 30 strong behind me was taken back didnt realize why in that moment.. now it falling into place..

- - - Updated - - -

Young bro watch out for love lustful lonely desperate women happy to break up a happy home!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Young bro that was your sister that night.. she had me laughing my ass off even after I left!! She was hilarious! It was after 7 what she tryna do. Couldnt stop laughing after I got in my ride. That laugh contagious I snored with her I had to leave lmao!
                    Last edited by BloodKin; 10-05-2019, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• this is for you [MENTION=90517]Liz[/MENTION]
                      Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      Lmfao @<a href="https://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/member.php?u=60086" target="_blank">KidComet</a> blocked me in IG because I asked him for proof of his claim that Kim Kardashian is a witch
                      my brutha can be silly sometimes

Comment

• shout out BK will never say this in person. But thx for teaching how to flip coin puttin food on my fork. Those life skills believe it not my pops taught me many virtues I never expressed that ish to him.. so if I'm doing wrong you knock my chest off put glue in my shoe cause seen female version you. If you ever see me just know my presence loud

- - - Updated - - -

Man dilla bro dude you know!! Your brother created something that circulates beyond deeply inside my heart. Like you feeling your first heart beat brotha....

- - - Updated - - -

Talk to me man five whole five hole for the seasoning. Shit understand why you spoke what you spoke with it cooked and loaded.Grassed who back Apologize for my cusin and his aggression. He didnt kniw until I knew 7 I knew in 11 plus 2. Know keeping it hundred ain't give c note since walked and talked in a loop
                        Last edited by BloodKin; 10-08-2019, 12:29 AM.

Comment

• Cant discount non pyshical feel of love

Comment

Working...
                          X