This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
    Just finished watching it as well, and I have to agree with you, it's going to be really hard to top Real World:Ex-plosion. But as far as this episode goes, it had a lot of drama and action just for the first episode, I was surprised. I just hope it keeps escalating and doesn't stay stagnant. Madison has hoe tendencies, you can already tell that she's going to cause a lot of problems in the future lol. I'm looking forward to this season.

right you`re right. there was a lot of drama for the first night, and i appreciated that. but i don't entirely get why they all hated on that madison chick tho lol 'she has hoe tendencies' lmaoo yeah you could say that. hope this season proves me wrong because it has the potential to.

Comment

• did everyone see that Hopsin retired from being a rapper and moved to Australia?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
        did everyone see that Hopsin retired from being a rapper and moved to Australia?
        Yeah

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

did everyone see that Hopsin retired from being a rapper and moved to Australia?
          What??

Odd story.. About 3 months ago I was on a train in Sydney, and these two American guys were talking about rap music. One of them was this big loud guy, and he kept claiming to know loads of inside info about rappers. He said tony yayo begged 50 cent to get g unit back together cause he owed people money and he was desperate to pay them, he said yelawolf used to be a serious junkie and had many many enemies in his home town.

He also said hopsin owed either a favour or Money to certain gang members, and that there was an expensive hit out on him..

I just blew it off as bullshit but now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            afternoon. aussie slang i guess
            ahh right makes sense now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              wtf was this

aint no girl fucked this dude and he giving advice like he fucking a thot every week

Comment

What??

Odd story.. About 3 months ago I was on a train in Sydney, and these two American guys were talking about rap music. One of them was this big loud guy, and he kept claiming to know loads of inside info about rappers. He said tony yayo begged 50 cent to get g unit back together cause he owed people money and he was desperate to pay them, he said yelawolf used to be a serious junkie and had many many enemies in his home town.

He also said hopsin owed either a favour or Money to certain gang members, and that there was an expensive hit out on him..

I just blew it off as bullshit but now?
                go to his Facebook page.

Comment

go to his Facebook page.
                  Then what

Comment

Then what
                    i just went to it and seen the message at the top

I just wanted to take time out to say I appreciate all of u who have supported my music over these past few years. A Lot of u have told me stories about how I have changed your life. You too have changed mine in ways that u can never imagine. Unfortunately, tonight is the night that I am actually moving away to Australia. Over the past couple years I have come to conclusion that this profession just isn't for me, so im going to venture out into new areas of life. I will always be an MC at heart, but this rap stuff just isn't for me. I hope Youguys can respect it. I've signed over my half of the funk volume label to my business partner Dame. I also wished Swizzz, Dizzy Wright and Jarren Benton good luck in their careers. Thank u all! I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      i just went to it and seen the message at the top

I just wanted to take time out to say I appreciate all of u who have supported my music over these past few years. A Lot of u have told me stories about how I have changed your life. You too have changed mine in ways that u can never imagine. Unfortunately, tonight is the night that I am actually moving away to Australia. Over the past couple years I have come to conclusion that this profession just isn't for me, so im going to venture out into new areas of life. I will always be an MC at heart, but this rap stuff just isn't for me. I hope Youguys can respect it. I've signed over my half of the funk volume label to my business partner Dame. I also wished Swizzz, Dizzy Wright and Jarren Benton good luck in their careers. Thank u all! I'm out.
                      Well yeah but he isn't likely to say "I'm leaving the rap game cause someone put a hit out on me, here's my australian address if anyone wants to get in contact"

Comment

Then what
                        you will see what he said lol.

Comment

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
                          X