Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post

early blood

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
        How often do u guys shave? Lol
        just finished shaving just now

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
          just finished shaving just now
          Whats up bruh, have you been watching the new Real World episodes? After I watched the first episode; I haven't watched anymore since. I'm behind as hell lol. Maybe this season does suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            Whats up bruh, have you been watching the new Real World episodes? After I watched the first episode; I haven't watched anymore since. I'm behind as hell lol. Maybe this season does suck.
            YEA YEA i been watching em lol. they've gotten better some, but i STILL don't like the twist none. the explosion twist worked on so many different dynamic forms, but this twist just seems to take the worst out of people more. that last episode was gooder than a motherfucker though. I'm curious to see what's your take from it lol. but hey bro where you been at to tho!?!!
            Last edited by -_-; 01-13-2015, 04:26 AM. Reason: wanted to add a reason for editing

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
              YEA YEA i been watching em lol. they've gotten better some, but i STILL don't like the twist none. the explosion twist worked on so many different dynamic forms, but this twist just seems to bring the worst out of people more. that last episode was good than a mud though. I'm curious to see what's your take on it lol. but hey bro where you been at to tho!?!!
              I feel you, man. I'ma have to take your word on that. These weeks have been going by so fast, I keep forgetting about the show! But yeah, i'ma have to catch-up on them sooner or later, every time I go to check out MTV, Ridiculousness is always playing, I can't stand that show. lol

Comment

I feel you, man. I'ma have to take your word on that. These weeks have been going by so fast, I keep forgetting about the show! But yeah, i'ma have to catch-up on them sooner or later, every time I go to check out MTV, Ridiculousness is always playing, I can't stand that show. lol
                crap lol. you caught my version of the post that didn't go right. lol but yeah FORREAL tho. fuckin hate that damn show. but you ain't missing nothing lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    dafuq did i just watch

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Another talentless person signed to Young Money. I wonder why Wayne signed her. lol.........

she looks plenty talented to me tbh

Comment

• what happened to tstreets?

i checked his twitter and instagram and he hasnt been on either since july. no music, wayne hasnt shouted him out or nothing. its weird
                        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                        Guns and stretchers
                        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                          what happened to tstreets?

i checked his twitter and instagram and he hasnt been on either since july. no music, wayne hasnt shouted him out or nothing. its weird
                          he has a book coming out

don't you remember lol?

Comment

Working...
                          X