• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
    no you don't FINE
    ok i don't but i do love u

i know u know dat

Comment

• just saw this on boxden. niggaz still making posts like this in 2015
      No he's NOT! Go listen to da video i posted on immortal tecnique! Dat ONE song sh*ts on lil wayne's whole catalog of songs! Lil wayne is a Simpleton-rhyming rapper! What has he REALLY ever said in ANY of his songs! Only song i like from him is "smoke dat kush"! Even then his lyrics suck! "Dance wit a devil" is story-telling at its finest! listen to it with an open mind and NOT from a wayne-fan perspective...cuz if u do, u will be a hater from da jump! Real talk! Dont even get me started on pharaoh monch, old school nas, rakim, krs-1, sly boogie, saafir, crooked i, prime canibus, and da GOATs: 2pac & Biggie, etc. etc. lil wayne is a joke, bro! He just has a great voice (tho pac has da greatest VOICE of all time) and knows how to pick beats and create hooks! Dats it! Callin him a lyricist and a great pure talent is just wrong! OH yea if u like bob marley and his song "one love"...listen to this NEW school version of it!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GcxGXANR8tI and this too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nia0_dMFfE4 Its lyrics, man
      "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
      Guns and stretchers
      Cristal and dubs for breakfast
      I just got one suggestion - none should test him
      'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
      Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
      Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
        ok i don't but i do love u

i know u know dat
        YAY

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME THO!?!?

I LOVE YOU LIKE A 10

Comment

• Brah holy fuck http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165801281 literally take the time to go through all the pages. I am so fucking dead holy shit might be early contender for thread of the year omg

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• I swear macklemore was gay? Just saw somewhere hes expecting first child of 9 year fiance, i swear the reason he was relevant at one time was due to him coming out, idk maybe not

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              I swear macklemore was gay? Just saw somewhere hes expecting first child of 9 year fiance, i swear the reason he was relevant at one time was due to him coming out, idk maybe not
              Lol. he was relevant cause he made 20 year old white guys feels comfortable listening to and talking about hip hop.

my mate yesterday, 30 year old white guy who adores macklemore, informed that me Gangsters Paradise was the greatest hip hop song of the 90s, and that Coolio was almost as good a rapper as Kid Rock..

That's the kind of fan Macklemore attracts..

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                Brah holy fuck Rustled stuck up sloots jimmies on tinder, misc tells me what to respond with. - Bodybuilding.com Forums literally take the time to go through all the pages. I am so fucking dead holy shit might be early contender for thread of the year omg

dude ... lmaaaaao i can't believe that boy actually convinced her again

ass pic? his game is 0 tbh

black jesus looks like a game gawd lel

this comment tho :

The fact that bj saved this is an honest to god Christ descended from the heavens and used his blessed hand to suspend the natural order that opie may sire with tinder slut the child to whom every knee shall bend miracle.

Either that or he's fixing to get catfished hard as fark.

Edit: this is my first post ever. I can't believe this chit.

^ he signed in 2011. he literally lurked 4 years and got stunned and posted this.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Brah holy fuck Rustled stuck up sloots jimmies on tinder, misc tells me what to respond with. - Bodybuilding.com Forums literally take the time to go through all the pages. I am so fucking dead holy shit might be early contender for thread of the year omg
                  Damn I read it all, that Black Jesus dude saved him lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    YAY

HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME THO!?!?

I LOVE YOU LIKE A 10
                    i would say a 8

cause u r not a female and u are not a fam member

but 8 is very strong to me brah

Comment

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                        To be fair, have you ever listened to Wayne? He treats women like shit.. It's not surprising that people on here mimmick his attitude towards women.
                        that's why he's my idol

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                        Brah holy fuck http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=165801281 literally take the time to go through all the pages. I am so fucking dead holy shit might be early contender for thread of the year omg
                        brah im dead @ this

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
                          The worst part of the game is when we dominate the match and we lost when the opponent only makes one or two shots .
                          But yeah, very cool game.
                          Tell me about it mate

Comment

Working...
                          X