• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    who is it?
    Instagram
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
      my friend fucking jocked me -_- I wore this fly ass shirt to costellios last Friday and my friend gon walk in that bitch tonight with the same shirt -_- he flaw as fuck
      That sucks =/

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
        my friend fucking jocked me -_- I wore this fly ass shirt to costellios last Friday and my friend gon walk in that bitch tonight with the same shirt -_- he flaw as fuck
        You just have to remember, "Imitation is the best form of flattery." I've had so many people still my look and style, it's unbelievable. If they gave me credit then I wouldn't even be mad, but they act like they came up with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          That sucks =/
          yep
          Originally posted by Headliner View Post
          You just have to remember, "Imitation is the best form of flattery." I've had so many people still my look and style, it's unbelievable. If they gave me credit then I wouldn't even be mad, but they act like they came up with it.
          EXACTLY!!!! that's exactly how he waz actin sho nuff

knowing damn well he over there biting my stuff, smh. i road clutch

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            someone should report him as not being official

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
              someone should report him as not being official
              I think it has been done like trillion million times but ig too busy to give af

Comment

• Does anybody else keep getting a phishing attack every time they click a link on this site?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Does anybody else keep getting a phishing attack every time they click a link on this site?
                  nope...check your extensions tho...you probably got unwanted extensions that makes your web browser do that.
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    nope...check your extensions tho...you probably got unwanted extensions that makes your web browser do that.
                    The only extensions I have are norton and that google docs thing.

Now im getting redirected to some spam weight loss website fml.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      The only extensions I have are norton and that google docs thing.

Now im getting redirected to some spam weight loss website fml.
                      used to have this problem, and that extension thing worked

i think maybe you need to reinstall your web browser...not sure tho
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• I really hope Jay-Z gets Lil' Wayne.

But WHILE we're watching might as well take em' back,

Last edited by nickiminajsitonmyface; 01-10-2015, 04:17 PM.
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Apparently this fuckery that is happening to me with this site has been happening on loads of forums for a couple of weeks. It's called Lemode-mgz redirect and it's a cunt. Apparently it's caused by google ads or some shit.

I was redirected like 5 times tryna click on this thread. fml

Comment

Working...
                          X