X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      what if she a college dropout and doesn't work?
      she might also be an alcoholic, just look how she was downing that bottle.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• nigga why you acting like a hoeee

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Let's go Seattle!!!!! 🏈🏈🏈

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            nigga why you acting like a hoeee
            shots sent to [MENTION=56139]ChrisBLawyer[/MENTION]

Comment

• You know when your checking out someone's twitter but you don't really want to follow them but then you come across one of their friends whose totally awesome and hilarious and you'd like to follow them but you can't because that would be kinda awkward to follow person B since your not even following person A?

This is is my dilemma of the day.
              None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                You know when your checking out someone's twitter but you don't really want to follow them but then you come across one of their friends whose totally awesome and hilarious and you'd like to follow them but you can't because that would be kinda awkward to follow person B since your not even following person A?

It's people out there who ain't got a crumb to eat but your biggest problem is figuring out who to follow on twitter

Comment

You know when your checking out someone's twitter but you don't really want to follow them but then you come across one of their friends whose totally awesome and hilarious and you'd like to follow them but you can't because that would be kinda awkward to follow person B since your not even following person A?

But would person A even realise youre following person B even though person A isnt being followed by you, i think you should go for option A which is follow B cuz U dont give a who about A nor what thAy think about U , option B however is follow not A ,not B, but evryone else by being Afraid of what thAy think. Nah but ide have twitter so fuck knows tbh :/

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                    It's people out there who ain't got a crumb to eat but your biggest problem is figuring out who to follow on twitter
                    Unlike you I'm not under the misconception that I can change the world by myself. Nor do I believe I have enough of the answers to know how the world should be changed. I did, however, go out of my way to help several people out today. Not including your "spreading awareness" how many people have you personally, with your own hands, helped today?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                    But would person A even realise youre following person B even though person A isnt being followed by you, i think you should go for option A which is follow B cuz U dont give a who about A nor what thAy think about U , option B however is follow not A ,not B, but evryone else by being Afraid of what thAy think. Nah but ide have twitter so fuck knows tbh :/
                    Excellent input, hmmm, I'll have to think about this further.
                    None

Comment

Unlike you I'm not under the misconception that I can change the world by myself. Nor do I believe I have enough of the answers to know how the world should be changed. I did, however, go out of my way to help several people out today. Not including your "spreading awareness" how many people have you personally, with your own hands, helped today?

- - - Updated - - -

An excellent observation you have made! I see you have seen a lot of my statements on this forum and thus generated the conclusion that I am crazy enough to think that I , myself , can change the wrong in the world. I am aware that this change of world is impossible, with divine power, however, I do digress with you when you stated I am under a misconception. No misconception is over me. For stating that you have helped people today, you are left with the burden of proof. You will need to provide proof of what you said. This is the internet and people can easily hide behind lies. I have no reason to be in disbelief however. You are free from the burden. I have not physically helped anyone today except for mother dearest. But I do have goals and dreams that I work towards daily to help out a bigger community of people. The only thing stopping me is a little bit of capital as of now, but that problem should be solved shortly.

Comment

• And there's much bigger issues in the world I know

But I first got to take care of the world I know

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Personally i think that people only learn when they experience the mental stages for themselves , in terms of KC he is of a younger generation that have unfortunately had to face reality sooner than earlier generations the positive of this ofcourse is that just like other generations they will continue to pave the way. I think [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] is realising though that here in this forum that constantly disagreeing with people isnt going to make them agree with you, and even though you put it very nicely to him, his young quick mind was easy to respond in a way that diverted the real issue and blah blah blah but yh just nod your head and say yes......

LOL you gotta admit my wordplay with them letters was some 02' wayne shit ahah

Comment

Working...
                          X