X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Damn nigga, NY?

Iiight what you need to know is, them rats is huge brah, if u see a cat in the corner of your eye on the subway train, its not a cat, its a rat

When talking to the natives, dont be decieved, those are not your dads, they call everybody "Son". They call there Mom's "Son" , they call there baby sisters "Son". everybody is "Son" in Newyork.

They also say "Dead ass" alot, which means, "No Joke"

Also, don't be afraid to get stung, whenever u hear some say "B" , they are not talking about an actual, Bee, but its like saying "wassup Nigga" "aye yo B!"

Also NY is a state that dont sleep, it dont slow down for no one, its fast paced, busy and packed 24/7

Now, after your done with NY, you could head down South, to the southern US, but I warn you, it is like taking a trip into the past.

The south is very slow to progress, i mean, they were the last states to abolish slavery and move towards the industrial revolution,
    what can you expect

When going down south, dont be fooled, you are not back in 2001, those really are niggas wearing 4XXL white Tees, with 40oz and some air forces.

In the south, they are barely releasing the ps2 as we speak, they are very slow at progressing, but its not their fault.
    If you go downs south , just remember, these people still think its 00's .

Now, the midwest, i dont know about that, but by all means, for the love of God, dont go to chicago. Dont do it. You will see 10000s of lil wayne chief keef up to no good. Chicago deaths are 100 a day,

a day in a life of a Chicago person is

1. Wake up.
    2, jam chief keef
    3. R.I.P

Thats all i got for u brah,,
    Lol. You need to post more like this.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Damn nigga, NY?

Iiight what you need to know is, them rats is huge brah, if u see a cat in the corner of your eye on the subway train, its not a cat, its a rat

When talking to the natives, dont be decieved, those are not your dads, they call everybody "Son". They call there Mom's "Son" , they call there baby sisters "Son". everybody is "Son" in Newyork.

They also say "Dead ass" alot, which means, "No Joke"

Also, don't be afraid to get stung, whenever u hear some say "B" , they are not talking about an actual, Bee, but its like saying "wassup Nigga" "aye yo B!"

Also NY is a state that dont sleep, it dont slow down for no one, its fast paced, busy and packed 24/7

Now, after your done with NY, you could head down South, to the southern US, but I warn you, it is like taking a trip into the past.

The south is very slow to progress, i mean, they were the last states to abolish slavery and move towards the industrial revolution,
      what can you expect

When going down south, dont be fooled, you are not back in 2001, those really are niggas wearing 4XXL white Tees, with 40oz and some air forces.

In the south, they are barely releasing the ps2 as we speak, they are very slow at progressing, but its not their fault.
      If you go downs south , just remember, these people still think its 00's .

Now, the midwest, i dont know about that, but by all means, for the love of God, dont go to chicago. Dont do it. You will see 10000s of lil wayne chief keef up to no good. Chicago deaths are 100 a day,

a day in a life of a Chicago person is

1. Wake up.
      2, jam chief keef
      3. R.I.P

Thats all i got for u brah,,
      the rats sound scary as fuck, mutated shit. I work in London..think I can handle NYC. But I'm like 2 hrs from NYC anyway, just out in some town in NY. Chicago that bad huh ?

South sounds hilarious. What about state side pussy KC

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        damn. stay safe! must be pretty shitty having those alot.

Colorado aye. I defo wanna go Miami, Houston, Washington, Chi Town & Vegas (again) + niagra falls
        What about them Jersey Shores huh?? Its almost that time of here and just a state below NY. If you do go hit me up bro!
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          damn. stay safe! must be pretty shitty having those alot.

Colorado aye. I defo wanna go Miami, Houston, Washington, Chi Town & Vegas (again) + niagra falls
          eh, you get use to them after a while.

Houston/galveston area is awesome and has a great energy to it, although a laidback one. we were headed back there before family issues got us stuck in OKC

And in the south its the cockroaches you gotta keep an eye out for, they're nearly as big as nyc's rats
          Last edited by Liz; 05-07-2015, 07:14 PM.
          None

Comment

• http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ticle-1.946931

Comment

• So no one seen wayne nearly have a bust up with some guy after the pac fight? Or am i the late one...

Comment

• Did any of the Britons here vote?
                The next 5 years are gonna be so shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                  So no one seen wayne nearly have a bust up with some guy after the pac fight? Or am i the late one...
                  yeah u late bro

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    Did any of the Britons here vote?
                    The next 5 years are gonna be so shit.
                    We are truly fucked.

Comment

• wisheezy you aint comin to the West Coast?? wayyy better than the East

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        Did any of the Britons here vote? The next 5 years are gonna be so shit.
                        Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                        We are truly fucked.
                        what happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          what happened?
                          conservative party won in the UK general elections. basically life is gonna be a lot harder for young or poor or vulnerable people

we have such a dumb voting system
                          Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                          We are truly fucked.
                          Luckily I have a US passport so I can run away lol

Comment

Working...
                          X